Bowl Game Thread

Washington still sucks. I agree with the guy who wanted Sims in now.

And now......for a ****ty Blair punt.

That option play was Tevin's fault. He didn't make anyone commit to him. He seems very tentative.

That option play was Tevin's fault. He didn't make anyone commit to him. He seems very tentative.

THIS...yes, he runs tentative and weak....He is just a little stronger/quicker than Jaybo. I still would like to see Sims, even though I realize he could screw up.

Are we cursed? This game we have played better than the other team but we cant get any breaks. Fumbles, muffs, etc.

Washington seems very tentative and scared in everything tonight. The turnover to end the 3rd quarter drive occurred because he was using an arm to break his fall instead of protecting the ball. It wasn't even that he was going to slam into the ground, he was sliding off of someone.

Are we cursed? This game we have played better than the other team but we cant get any breaks. Fumbles, muffs, etc.

Fumbles and muffs do not translate into "we have played better than the other team." Those are fundamentals. If you can't do better than we are, you are not "playing better" than anybody.

I'm starting to feel we won't touch the ball again without being down 14.

We are about to lose to Air Force. AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! FUUUUCK!!!!

Back