Bowl Game Thread

That was a poor defensive call. GT had a NG, but no one else to challenge the QB sneak. They needed to cover the OGs. I'll have to admit, I don't understand it.

We successfully failed at achieving every single goal the team set at the beginning of the year.

how can washington just be sitting on the bench like he doesnt have a care in the world. we have a problem here boys.

I don't see a single person on the entire team that seems to care all that much. This year's team coaches players everyone, has less fight than any Gt team i've seen in a Long time. Painful to watch these days.

This season feels so empty

Like we ran in place all season while other teams did things. We just did nothing to hang your hat on.

Tough to watch the final minutes of our season come down to these last few plays. The defense has been impressive the offense never got it going. The special teams debacles buried our chances of getting anything going.....We've got SO MUCH work to do...Who does CPJ hire to address our Special teams issues....?

can GT win at least one ****ing bowl game? This game was not supposed to be this frustrating. We have more talent and outsize the opponent easily at every position and the effort by both sides of the ball has been great. Its just 2-3 stupid mistakes that have cost us every game down the stretch.

So this is what a losing season feels like... I sure hope GOL can pull off some magic and whip the mutts again, so I don't have to hear it for another 9 months.

This was a problem with morale. I like our coach but it is his job to get these guys focused. If that is not his fault, then he is bringing in the wrong guys.

Well you said you can't believe it, which means you previously did believe, which granted is not the same as expected but it is not dissimilar.

No, dumbass - it means that based on our ability to move the ball in the first half, I believed that we would eventually work out the jitters and put it in the endzone at least twice in the 2nd half and pull out a win.

Go be retarted somewhere else.

So this is how other teams feel when we march it down the field and own the clock for 8-10 minutes at a time. . . . . so miserable

Back