Bowl Game Thread

why let the punt returner in there for the 3rd punt. the first one he looked lose. the 2nd he wanted no part of the punt because he did not have a clue. the 3rd he tries to act all cool and everything and chumps it up.

I don't see a single person on the entire team that seems to care all that much. This year's team coaches players everyone, has less fight than any Gt team i've seen in a Long time. Painful to watch these days.

The defense fought hard this game. I'd even say Anthony Allen and the O-line fought hard.

The special teams was unbeleivably bad. It has been horrible all year in *many* different ways: kickoff coverage, punting, punt coverage, fielding punts, etc. Something must change.

On offense, Johnson needs to use his whole offense. This one formation "reduced playbook" stuff is not going to cut it.

That being said, the special teams lost this game tonight...hands down.

Now we have to listen to the damn Nadlickers about our lack of offense and putting the ball on the carpet. Only thing left for us is that UGA loose their game, and a lot of arrested players in 2011.

If they can score I will laugh! Plus I cant imagine how boring and ridiculous overtime would be haha!!!!

It could happen. It could happen. You gotta believe

Back