Bowl Uniforms

Yeah you definetely aren't a tech fan
Know who you’re talking to before you open your mouth.
20C9F8DD-8ED9-422F-AC99-33061C9E78E9.jpeg

Eh, it was the first picture I clicked on. I should’ve picked this one and let him guess who he was talking to. What a badass defense.
View attachment 7147

I loved watching those defenses. We used to have some defensive backs who brought pain with them. Our defense lately has looked like a game of plinko with ball carriers bouncing off stationary pegs.

To be honest - I doubt it.

I have no idea of all the inner workings, but on the surface I think TStan rolled over for whatever crap Adidas brought to the table with the all u can eat chick fil a sandwiches.

The emphasis supposedly put on a New Tech Gold was the greatest slight of hand since Houdini.
The New Tech Beige, that is. Actually, it was all a scam by the GTAA to trash Tech's traditional, classic uniforms, and to convert Tech from the Yellow Jackets to the Blue Jackets.

The New Tech Beige, that is. Actually, it was all a scam by the GTAA to trash Tech's traditional, classic uniforms, and to convert Tech from the Yellow Jackets to the Blue Jackets.

Or an attempt to make our uniform gold match our most iconic mascot - a certain Ford.

GTAA needs to get their heads out of their ass.

Back