Bowling!

I fully expect the NCAA to öööö us out of a bowl somehow...
That would be quite the kicker, and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if a team with a losing record got picked to go bowling instead of GT.
Now THAT would be very GT.

If we are unfortunate enough to end 6-6... What percentage of 6-6 teams go bowling? Not to be a downer but I'm not sure all 6-6 teams make the cut. We have some quality wins though and 5-3 ACC is pretty good
Almost every year they end up picking up 3-4 teams at 5-7 to go bowling because they don't have enough 6 win teams. I'm sure this year is no different. We're in. I'll see you guys there!!!!

If we are unfortunate enough to end 6-6... What percentage of 6-6 teams go bowling? Not to be a downer but I'm not sure all 6-6 teams make the cut. We have some quality wins though and 5-3 ACC is pretty good

With the number of bowls there are now, 100 percent. Will probably be a few 5-7 teams, as well. We are in, relax.

I would think 6 wins and two vs ranked (at time) teams would pretty much guarantee a bowl. And, assuming we lose to Ugag, only one really bad loss (BC was bad, but not in same class as BG), with 4 to Clemson and three teams that will be ranked at end of season.

I would think 6 wins and two vs ranked (at time) teams would pretty much guarantee a bowl. And, assuming we lose to Ugag, only one really bad loss (BC was bad, but not in same class as BG), with 4 to Clemson and three teams that will be ranked at end of season.
Clemson will also be ranked at end of season with how they’re playing. BC and BG are bowl bound as well. From a bowl selection standpoint, we have a heck of a resume for 6-6.

Back