Bowling!

Clemson will also be ranked at end of season with how they’re playing. BC and BG are bowl bound as well. From a bowl selection standpoint, we have a heck of a resume for 6-6.
GREAT WIN! I'm so glad our players will get to play in a bowl game. They have worked hard to EARN an invitation to play in a bowl! It was fun watching them celebrate after the victory.

GO JACKETS!

If we are unfortunate enough to end 6-6... What percentage of 6-6 teams go bowling? Not to be a downer but I'm not sure all 6-6 teams make the cut. We have some quality wins though and 5-3 ACC is pretty good
Tech has beaten two ranked opponents this year. In addition, we have a 5-3 conference record (as you have mentioned). Tech is going bowling! They have taken 5-7 teams some years just to fill slots for bowl games.

GO JACKETS!

Alright, I've mildly sobered up:
1) we could be as bad as 5-6 right now, but as good as 8-3. Realistically, we're where we deserve to be or one loss worse (ööööing Louisville game)
2) we've gotten better at in-game adjustments and general HC coordination in-game as the season has gone on.
3) Buster's offense is predicated on tempo catching the defense off guard leading to quick scores. We need to be much better about controlling clock and running against the other team's will to put the game away when we have the lead. We're capable of it, but it's unfortunately not been executed well in many a 3rd quarter leading to at least one (if not three) loss(es) that could've been wins with better complimentary football. In spurts, though, we're as good as it gets. If Buster can learn to compliment better, we'll be worthy of the Top 25 designation our stats grant us.
4) defense in the modern game isn't about schematic advantage, but instead about ability to prepare your players for the looks opposing teams will give them and get them in the right places. Our position coaches just aren't cut out for this level of football. We need to spend serious money acquiring a Top 25 defensive staff with position coaching being of upmost importance. Our run fit discipline is truly atrocious. How we give up more than 3 pts to this Syracuse team is incomprehensible to me.
5) Next week is an exhibition game. We need to start demanding a payout to play. It is what it is, if we can keep it competitive for a quarter, that's a moral victory. Yeah, I want to beat the öööö out of them because they're immoral öööös who would rather have dead bodies than compete on a level playing field, but in 2023 this is the world we live in, so I hope they all die in a fiery bus crash on the ride over from Athens and I'll let J Batt know that my expectation is that he forces them to play even if it happens an hour before kickoff. To Hell With Georgia!

Don't use the 404, clown is better
Saw someone at the game tonight wearing a Waffle House T-shirt. I wanted to go up to him, punch him in the face, and say “take that öööö off you motherööööing moron what the hell are you thinking, retard?” But I just couldn’t decide whether that was an appropriate way to speak to an 8 year old.

Just got home to post this:
20231119_010009.jpg

Back