Bowling!

Lightning playing Vegas on Thursday night
pogger.png

One thing has me confused. How is FSU ranked between uGA and Bamma given how they said they thought about the teams durning the ranking process? Do they think FSU looses to Bamma by 2 or 1 instead of 3. IMO if Bamma is 4 then uGA has to be 5, it makes zero sense for FSU to be between them.

One thing has me confused. How is FSU ranked between uGA and Bamma given how they said they thought about the teams durning the ranking process? Do they think FSU looses to Bamma by 2 or 1 instead of 3. IMO if Bamma is 4 then uGA has to be 5, it makes zero sense for FSU to be between them.
It is not supposed to make sense, it is supposed to make money.

"We" are Georgia Tech, asshole.
It’s quite obvious you’ve never played sports past the middle school level. So I’ll explain how “we” applies to the team vs school.

1. As it relates to sports “we” applies to members of the team, staff, etc. Those players, coaches have a direct impact on the outcome of games on the field, court, etc. What impact are you making on the outcome? Answer: None.

2. As it relates to the school “we” relates to students and alums. You are “we” as a GT alumnus.

A fan is just a fan of the team representing the school. Period. This applies to myself as a sidewalk fan, students, alumni, etc.

Here’s the breakdown of this thread:

-You’re going to Pinstripe
-No! I hate New York! I’ve never been and never going!
-Ok you’re going to Birmingham to play Troy.
-God ncaa sucks! Birmingham is horrible! Playing Troy is a no win scenario!
-Alright öööö it, I’m sending you to Tampa to play UCF.
-oh that’s just ööööing great! We saw what happened when we last played them! Tampa has such high crime!

This is what y’all are. Constant whiners. I’ll be there. öööö your excuses.

:bigcry:

-oh that’s just ööööing great! We saw what happened when we last played them! Tampa has such high crime!

The strip club capital of the world will be great for the stingtalk tailgate crowd. Have fun!

key.PNG

AP poll means nothing to the CFP Committee.

AP poll means nothing to the CFP Committee.
The CFP committee put Bamma, FSU, the uGA in that order. If they are going based on "what opponent do you least want to play today" which is what they said they did then FSU should be below uGA and probably several others (Oregon, OSU). It just makes no sense to sandwich FSU between Alabama and Georgia.

It’s quite obvious you’ve never played sports past the middle school level. So I’ll explain how “we” applies to the team vs school.

1. As it relates to sports “we” applies to members of the team, staff, etc. Those players, coaches have a direct impact on the outcome of games on the field, court, etc. What impact are you making on the outcome? Answer: None.

I’ve 2. As it relates to the school “we” relates to students and alums. You are “we” as a GT alumnus.

A fan is just a fan of the team representing the school. Period. This applies to myself as a sidewalk fan, students, alumni, etc.
How about “we” ban this dumbass

The CFP committee put Bamma, FSU, the uGA in that order. If they are going based on "what opponent do you least want to play today" which is what they said they did then FSU should be below uGA and probably several others (Oregon, OSU). It just makes no sense to sandwich FSU between Alabama and Georgia.
No you see FSU would’ve only lost to Alabama by 2.

2. As it relates to the school “we” relates to students and alums. You are “we” as a GT alumnus.

Just when we thought you couldn't get any stupider, you raise the bar.

Congrats, I guess.

I would have gone to New York, but I'm on vacation the previous week, and the game is in the middle of the work week.

I would have gone to Birmingham, but we are flying in from San Juan and arrive in Atlanta about 11PM on the 22nd, and my daughter is driving up on the 23rd and there's no way we could make it by noon.

I would go to Tampa but I'll be on an airplane during the game. Rulesette will be there representing the Rules family.

But I would never make the lame excuse of not going because I didn't like the city we're playing in.

Back