BOWLS

TCU's offensive coordinator looks like he might make an excellent head coach somewhere.

I've seen some really weak and awful roughing the passer penalties, but that might be the worst.

I've seen some really weak and awful roughing the passer penalties, but that might be the worst.

Usually even when it's a terrible call, I can at least understand what they saw, even if it is weak. Here I'm honestly not sure.

Michigan simply cannot pick a blitz. Their center and guard were blocking each other on that 3rd down play. This could get ugly if they don’t stop TCU before half.

I do not care for Harbaugh or Michigan but iMO the replay ref jobbed them out of a TD.
Yeah, but they jobbed TCU on the no call PI that resulted in the deflected pass interception. Cosmic justice? :dunno:

I love seeing "big"10 teams exposed on national tv..
giggle.gif

overrated öööö conference is overrated.
But half the people here want GT to join the B10

Looks like they’ll lose to the natty champs in the semi’s 2 consecutive years then
Wish such will be the case, but I doubt it, as the evil empire will likely destroy TCU. Unfortunately TCU isn‘t better than uga at any position.

Wish such will be the case, but I doubt it, as the evil empire will likely destroy TCU. Unfortunately TCU isn‘t better than uga at any position.
I'm still waiting for Grandpa Stinson to have a full ööööty game. They looked like hell against us.

OSU players in MBS stadium already look defeated, before they've even suited up played a down. Hope I'm wrong.

Invesco QQQ was running commercials all year showing the Georgia Tech sideline. Whch was nice.

Now they're running some öööö with a woman getting into a treatment tub in the dwags locker room with ugag logos everywhere.

Those ööööers are DEAD to me. I hope they go bankrupt and their CEO winds up in some prison cell where Bernie Madoff used to live, grabbing his ankles. öööö them.

Back