BOWLS

Geez, how ööööty does the bowl have to be to be on at noon on Friday?

But we don't even have a ööööty bowl to go to. We have to envy these.

I lift my glass to next year:drink1:

For goodness sakes!! Why does Troy keep trying to run up the middle? UTSA has the middle stacked up. Rocket toss or QB keeper to the out side would likely be a TD. :dunno::crazy:

Man, that #4 WR for UTSA had a rough couple of drives at the end of the game. Some big drops.

JRjr

I just realized UTSA is #25 and Troy is #24.....it really puts into perspective how terrible the decision making has been that we aren't even in a conversation with these 2 schools.

I just realized UTSA is #25 and Troy is #24.....it really puts into perspective how terrible the decision making has been that we aren't even in a conversation with these 2 schools.

Two top 25 teams playing in a Dec 16 bowl, I know it’s UTSA and Troy, but couldn’t they get a post Christmas Bowl? I’m sure there’s a couple of 6-6 matchups that could’ve been moved. Guess it’s difficult to do with conference bowl tie-ins.

Watching the FCS playoffs. Is “bizon” really the preferred pronunciation for NDSU?

(Related - am I the only one bothered by the fact that Andy Demetra can’t pronounce “Pittsburgh”? He says “Pissburgh” every time.)

JRjr

Back