BOWLS

Oregon St. kicking UF’s butt in the Las Vegas bowl 17-0 in the 3rd. Gator punter just took six steps inside his 10 yard line and got blocked. Imagine that. Now OSU 23-0.

So, Rice is the lone 5-7 team to make a bowl, but there are fifteen 6-6/7 teams in bowls this season. Wow, what a pile of dookie who is actually 8-4. Here they are in all their glory:
  • S Miss 6-6
  • UF 6-6
  • Miami O 6-7
  • UConn 6-6
  • Baylor 6-6
  • Louisiana 6-6
  • Mizzou 6-6
  • NM St 6-6
  • B Green 6-6
  • GA So 6-6
  • Utah St 6-6
  • Wiscy 6-6
  • Kansas 6-6
  • Arky 6-6
  • Oklahoma 6-6
PS - Just to poop on Dook some more, they played 4 OOC games and the best team was Kansas. Dook lost that one. When your best OOC game is Kansas, you got a weak slate. KU actually managed to win 6 games this season. NWU won 1 and Temple won 3. The other game was FCS NC A&T. They did manage to navigate their ACC slate at 5-3, one game better than GA Tech. Those three losses were, however, by a total of 8 points.

So, Rice is the lone 5-7 team to make a bowl, but there are fifteen 6-6/7 teams in bowls this season. Wow, what a pile of dookie who is actually 8-4. Here they are in all their glory:
  • S Miss 6-6
  • UF 6-6
  • Miami O 6-7
  • UConn 6-6
  • Baylor 6-6
  • Louisiana 6-6
  • Mizzou 6-6
  • NM St 6-6
  • B Green 6-6
  • GA So 6-6
  • Utah St 6-6
  • Wiscy 6-6
  • Kansas 6-6
  • Arky 6-6
  • Oklahoma 6-6
PS - Just to poop on Dook some more, they played 4 OOC games and the best team was Kansas. Dook lost that one. When your best OOC game is Kansas, you got a weak slate. KU actually managed to win 6 games this season. NWU won 1 and Temple won 3. The other game was FCS NC A&T. They did manage to navigate their ACC slate at 5-3, one game better than GA Tech. Those three losses were, however, by a total of 8 points.
Cutcliffe implemented these schedules when he took over. It’s actually genius and I don’t know why we don’t take advantage of the same. Play cupcakes OOC for every slate. Stack wins.

Cutcliffe implemented these schedules when he took over. It’s actually genius and I don’t know why we don’t take advantage of the same. Play cupcakes OOC for every slate. Stack wins.
Probably so, he learned it in the SECheat.

SMU - BYU Game is pretty interesting and fun to watch, so far.

Frank Gore Jr doing his best impression of his dad. Well over 200 rushing yards and averaging something like 14 ypc. Oh and a ~20 yd TD pass for icing on the cake. Fun to watch.

I agree!

I like bowl season. It was nice listening to the Rice-Southern Miss game tonight and the radio announcers were way into it. Gore Jr. is a bad öööööööööööö.

Back