BOWLS

That was targeting. SEC refs delivered TCU for Kirby. Take the rule out next year. What those refs decided is that they hated to settle such a big game on targeting. I get that. Make targeting a foul that has to be called in real time, no review, no ejection. What we saw tonight is that under review the decisions are too subjective.

And it wasn’t discussed or caught but someone go back to TCU’s last offensive play.

He wasn't tackled in the field of play. He was out of bounce. The clock shouldn’t have been wound and Michigan didn’t need to take that last TO.

That was targeting. SEC refs delivered TCU for Kirby. Take the rule out next year. What those refs decided is that they hated to settle such a big game on targeting. I get that. Make targeting a foul that has to be called in real time, no review, no ejection. What we saw tonight is that under review the decisions are too subjective.

It was targeting, but let's be real, Michigan wasn't winning that game. They just whiffed on four straight plays, very unlikely that they immediately go 50+ yards for a TD in 20 seconds.

And it wasn’t discussed or caught but someone go back to TCU’s last offensive play.

He wasn't tackled in the field of play. He was out of bounce. The clock shouldn’t have been wound and Michigan didn’t need to take that last TO.

If you are hit backwards and end up out of bounds then the clock keeps running due to forward progress.

I HATE that they let Herb Kirkstreit announce major Ohio State games. They should make him share the booth with that dwag dunce Pollock.

It was targeting, but let's be real, Michigan wasn't winning that game. They just whiffed on four straight plays, very unlikely that they immediately go 50+ yards for a TD in 20 seconds.
Almost as unlikely as them fumbling on the one foot line into the endzone for a touchback one might say.

Back