Bradley sticks knife deeper in Sunday AJC

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
[QB]BOR: It's obvious you don't hold any water with me either! Your tirades and bullying are just that with NO SUBSTANCE - I taught my kids years ago to get out of that mode, looks like you never made it! I could give a flip what you think of me.

If you are indeed a GT person/fan, I'm sorry - I thought GT fans were above the crap you spew to others that post here! Some just never learn! I can respect you as a Chan person, but I don't respect you coming here with your namecalling crap!

And, I never liked Chan Gailey as a hire here and he's proving me right!

I agree with BOR. MSTA = dumb ass

message to MSTA: Go back to Boston and haunt some other board. We tire of your negative drivel.

puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif

Originally posted by FHstinger:
I agree with BOR. MSTA = dumb ass

message to MSTA: Go back to Boston and haunt some other board. We tire of your negative drivel.

puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
puke.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It's obvious where the negative is coming from - how sad of a person you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ylojk8:
cummon people. please don't make posts like go back to boston ....

agree, disagree .. but please ..

i don't agree with MsTA. but i know she's a great fan. she's been in the stands for the longest time.

she does make posts that i emphatically disagree with. the duke game for instance happens to be a game which she thinks was a disgrace.

duke didn't score a point in that game. the final score was 17-2. the 2 points they got was when jonathan smith was at QB and the snap count got garbled and the center snapped the ball over fred's head for a safety.

MsTA also dismisses the NC St victory. i find that very funny. NC St went on to beat Notre Dame and FSU. just funny to dismiss that victory for us. NC St is a good team and we beat a good team.

so please don't make posts like go back to boston and haunt other boards.

also MsTA, hopefully you have thick skin and don't leave the board. also, if you dish it out the way you do .. you should expect to get some dished out to you.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You know we don't agree, but I have never called you out with negative descriptive words or anybody for that matter. I'll answer you with my opinions but it's gottten out of control here. I have only dished it out when it comes my way first! I know my posts can be archived so I suggest anyone that says I have attacked first take a GOOD LOOK!

I'm the one who has been an advocate of not getting personal here but when another poster posts junk like some have here - I'm going to answer! It's more bothersome to me that some here feel if you don't agree with them it has to be personal - sorry that's not my cup of tea.

I have always said I respect others opinions, no I don't agree but have emphatically said I KNOW WE ARE ALL GT FANS and would not get into a namecalling, tearing apart of anyone here. Matter-of-fact, I actually think it's sad that because a first year coach is perceived by some as capable and by others not, that we still can't all be GT fans! I have never taken a poster to task here when we don't agree with garbage like silly, ignorant, moronic, go back to Boston junk, etc. I will always state my points and based on what I see and believe just like everyone else that comes here.

It's funny you mention NC State - there was a post recently where GT fans here we're complaining about the hype they are getting last year and this and that they were overrated. When I said that in my analogy of the NC State win I got taken to the woodshed. Talk about contradictory attitudes for your liking and opinion. At least I have stayed consistent with my feelings however they may be perceived. I'm not a wishy/washy person therefore I'm not a wishy/washy poster.

Let's face it, how you, me or anyone here perceives what is going on, our wins and our losses are OUR OPINIONS. If my opinion is the Duke game was a disgrace it's what I believed it to be based on my feelings for that game and how we played and how it was coached.

I am very thick skinned and yes, I am a long time fan who cares about GT, football and its programs. None of us have met and I agree we probably would enjoy meeting each other - I have no personal negative feelings towards anyone here - what I do have coming here lately is that IT DOES GET PERSONAL and that's uncalled for!

I can respect a post until it gets overboard with attacks.

bradley is just another leg humper not to be given consideration. Since BC beat uk too many times bradley can not let it go. If he had integrity it would bee different. FH.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
BOR: It's obvious you don't hold any water with me either! Your tirades and bullying are just that with NO SUBSTANCE - I taught my kids years ago to get out of that mode, looks like you never made it! I could give a flip what you think of me.

If you are indeed a GT person/fan, I'm sorry - I thought GT fans were above the crap you spew to others that post here! Some just never learn! I can respect you as a Chan person, but I don't respect you coming here with your namecalling crap!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MSTA, I am just telling you like it is, I'm not spewing crap. If crap can be spewed about our coaches and anyone else at tech, then it certainly is called for towards other posters.

i am sure if we ever met in person, we'd probably love one another's company. i don't take things said on this board personally, unfortunately, others take what I say personally. You shouldn't. I just think the things you have posted on this board time and again are 1.) useless and 2.) stupid. Neither which probably sum up your character, just some of your posts.

So sorry if you take offense. We'd probably get along great. Every person that has ever met me never can believe I'm that "asshole that makes posts on the message board". Although, many tend to agree with me nonetheless.

The thing is there is never a tactful way to tell someone they are being stupid. You just tell them and move on and hope it doesn't hurt people's feelings. I am not afraid to tell people when i think they are being stupid.

There has been great criticism leveled at our coaching staff, the AD (who i won't defend) and the GTAA. Some of its reasonable, some of its deserving, and some of its WAY OFF Base. Much of it that is way off base is scathing at best and often comes across as an attack. As others will lay criticism at our coaches as well as me from time to time (I just don't harp on it like a broken record), I will lay criticism at people's opinions. You happen to be one of those people, and personally, i think you're opinion is in one simple word... dumb. However, I am sure you are a fine and intelligent person if just because you root for GT.

Even smart people can be stupid from time to time. Especially Tech people. Most of us are so analytical and think in black and white scenarios, we forget this is the real world, and there are many shades of grey.

Love me or hate me, i could care less. What I do care about is that our fans support our coach this season, because even if you DON'T like him, that is all you can do right now. You can be critical of him, but you need to show support for him too. What people tend to forget here is that WE SHOULD WANT HIM TO SUCCEED, and by the way people post around here, you'd never understand that.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Let me remind you - you have a problem with our AD but you don't seem to think our AD had a problem when he hired Chan???????????

If DB is that bad - why can't he be that bad in the hiring of our present coach? Looks like he's made many mistakes before Chan that we are now finding out. It's funny, it took a season WITH Chan to find out the Dave is wrong for GT because the 'worms all came out of the can' when everybody got up in arms with our coach's ability at this level. Dave's world opened up because Chan's world was disected in 2002.

If Dave Braineless did all that is said and where he has taken this program and the AA, I would suggest that we add Chan to that equation! All under Dave's watch. If he was clueless in all his other undertakings what makes anyone think he wasn't in his first hiring of a football coach?

Dave Braine is responsible for the overall running of an AA, Chan was responsible for the on field product in 2002 - they both lost!

MsTA, sorry but your last post doesn't make sense. Just because I might think a person is unfit for a particular job, or just don't like the way they do it, doesn't mean everything the do is bad. If you feel DB is incompetent and therefore the hire of Chan was a mistake, you also must agree that hiring Hewitt was a bad move. He's also hired coaches for swimming & diving, softball (twice I think), volleyball and women's basketball. Do you think all of those were bad hires?

I know what you think of Chan. Don't care what you think of Dave. I continue to say that your constant drumbeat of negativity towards the coach and AD are detrimental to the team and the school. You are of course free to disagree.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
BOR: It's obvious you don't hold any water with me either! Your tirades and bullying are just that with NO SUBSTANCE - I taught my kids years ago to get out of that mode, looks like you never made it! I could give a flip what you think of me.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MSTA, I am just telling you like it is, I'm not spewing crap. If crap can be spewed about our coaches and anyone else at tech, then it certainly is called for towards other posters.

i am sure if we ever met in person, we'd probably love one another's company. i don't take things said on this board personally, unfortunately, others take what I say personally. You shouldn't. I just think the things you have posted on this board time and again are 1.) useless and 2.) stupid. Neither which probably sum up your character, just some of your posts.

So sorry if you take offense. We'd probably get along great. Every person that has ever met me never can believe I'm that "asshole that makes posts on the message board". Although, many tend to agree with me nonetheless.

The thing is there is never a tactful way to tell someone they are being stupid. You just tell them and move on and hope it doesn't hurt people's feelings. I am not afraid to tell people when i think they are being stupid.

There has been great criticism leveled at our coaching staff, the AD (who i won't defend) and the GTAA. Some of its reasonable, some of its deserving, and some of its WAY OFF Base. Much of it that is way off base is scathing at best and often comes across as an attack. As others will lay criticism at our coaches as well as me from time to time (I just don't harp on it like a broken record), I will lay criticism at people's opinions. You happen to be one of those people, and personally, i think you're opinion is in one simple word... dumb. However, I am sure you are a fine and intelligent person if just because you root for GT.

Even smart people can be stupid from time to time. Especially Tech people. Most of us are so analytical and think in black and white scenarios, we forget this is the real world, and there are many shades of grey.

Love me or hate me, i could care less. What I do care about is that our fans support our coach this season, because even if you DON'T like him, that is all you can do right now. You can be critical of him, but you need to show support for him too. What people tend to forget here is that WE SHOULD WANT HIM TO SUCCEED, and by the way people post around here, you'd never understand that.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Let me remind you - you have a problem with our AD but you don't seem to think our AD had a problem when he hired Chan???????????

If DB is that bad - why can't he be that bad in the hiring of our present coach? Looks like he's made many mistakes before Chan that we are now finding out. It's funny, it took a season WITH Chan to find out the Dave is wrong for GT because the 'worms all came out of the can' when everybody got up in arms with our coach's ability at this level. Dave's world opened up because Chan's world was disected in 2002.

If Dave Braineless did all that is said and where he has taken this program and the AA, I would suggest that we add Chan to that equation! All under Dave's watch. If he was clueless in all his other undertakings what makes anyone think he wasn't in his first hiring of a football coach?

Dave Braine is responsible for the overall running of an AA, Chan was responsible for the on field product in 2002 - they both lost!
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You're clearly not listening to a damn thing people are spelling out for you. I get frustrated with you and so do others because there seems to be a flow to all the arguements and then there's your response which is off on some stupid tangent.

I'm beginning to see where the problem lies... it's in your ability to comprehend what people are talking about.

pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif
pat.gif

Another thing MSTA, your logic is SOOO royally screwed up. Why must eveything be so black and white with you?

Your attitude is that if Braine messed up here, here and here... then it's obvious he messed up here to. People do good and bad things, make good and bad decisions. It's not always either or.

I do have a problem with Dave Braine. Much like your inability to comprehend, my problem with Dave Braine lies in his inability and seeming unwillingness to communicate with his alumni base. That is it. The man has made mistakes. He has also taken actions to correct those mistakes. No one is infallible. Mistakes will be made, let's hope he deals with them responsibly.

cummon people. please don't make posts like go back to boston ....

i don't agree with MsTA. but i know she's a great fan. she's been in the stands for the longest time.

she does make posts that i emphatically disagree with. the duke game for instance happens to be a game which she thinks was a disgrace.

duke didn't score a point in that game. the final score was 17-2. the 2 points they got was when jonathan smith was at QB and the snap count got garbled and the center snapped the ball over fred's head for a safety.

MsTA also dismisses the NC St victory. i find that very funny. NC St went on to beat Notre Dame and FSU. just funny to dismiss that victory for us. NC St is a good team and we beat a good team.

so please don't make posts like go back to boston and haunt other boards.

also MsTA, hopefully you have thick skin and don't leave the board. also, if you dish it out the way you do .. you should expect to get some dished out to you.

Ylojk8, I have to agree here. I have nothing against MsTA, although I reserve the right to rebutt her posts the same as other posts.

I am sure she is a nice lady.

Father Time

Ylojk8 said

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ahso said
Ylojk8, I have to agree here. I have nothing against MsTA, although I reserve the right to rebutt her posts the same as other posts.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I agree.

BOR what's up with the rude, ignorant comments? Maybe you need to take a deep breath.

Back