Brandon Adams

Getting back to the topic here, any idea on the cause of death? Did he have some type of health condition or what? Sounded sudden from early reporting.

Getting back to the topic here, any idea on the cause of death? Did he have some type of health condition or what? Sounded sudden from early reporting.
The autopsy was inconclusive. Awaiting results from some tests, per channel 2 yesterday evening.

They never reveal results until toxicology is complete even if they have a very good idea of what happened.
While this is true in some cases, they don't always order toxicology and other lab tests unless the autopsy is inconclusive, which sounds like the case is here. I would think an aneurysm, heart attack, etc. would likely be found and reported on autopsy without further testing being ordered.

There is a funeral this Saturday. I imagine it is in TN but not sure. Legends of the Flats day at practice has been pushed to Sunday so that the team can go to the funeral.

There will be a memorial service at Brentwood Baptist Church in Brentwood just south of Nashville Saturday. Visitation will be at noon and the Celebration of Life at 1 PM. This is per WSMV in Nashville.

Ah, the Root - Deadspin's race-baiting, whitey-hating cousin site. No good can come of a GT-related article there.

JRjr

I want this investigated and people to go to ööööing jail if this is true.

I hope and pray that it's wrong, but right now there is a lot of smoke to that story.

Ah, the Root - Deadspin's race-baiting, whitey-hating cousin site. No good can come of a GT-related article there.

JRjr
Except the article is calling out a black fraternity and says nothing about hating white people. Regardless, thats a lot of smoke in an already unclear situation. Hazing would make more sense than dying in a nonfootball related workout.

Except the article is calling out a black fraternity and says nothing about hating white people. Regardless, thats a lot of smoke in an already unclear situation. Hazing would make more sense than dying in a nonfootball related workout.

Yeah, that was one of the most reasonable articles I’ve ever read on that site in that regard.

JRjr

Back