Breaking news

I hope it is a helmet for his scooter... Please be a scooter helmet.

:)

UGA Police Chief Jimmy Williamson told the AJC that the warrant stems from a June 15 incident in which a motorcycle scooter helmet, valued at $35, was taken from the Rankin Smith Center on campus.

This somehow seems oddly appropriate to me:

fatburger.jpg

Breaking News? UGA player arrested? It would be breaking news if they went 1 month without arrests. :rotfl:

Why pay for the helmet if you didn't pay for the scooter. Too awesome.

Holy hell this is hilarious.

LMGTLAO!!!!!!!!

gte490v wins the thread

at least Athens will be safe tonight if the football team is all accounted for at the team hotel.

Tech and UF have been replaced as UGA's biggest rivals by:

Crossrunner.jpeg

I think it should qualify for Fulmer cup b/c they still have not played a game.

Counts for next years, since this year has closed out already???

This is the official beginning of the end for Mark Richt. Dawgs go to Columbia and get hammered and the wheels continue to fall off from there. Blood is in the water.

Go Jackets!

I think it is an off season thing and since they have not played a game this should count.

I am concerned about the integrity of the Fulmer Cup if this is NOT counted. I want some type of a ruling.

4948578191_5fa31a536c_z.jpg

Georgia is not here to accept the award, but in their stead we have Doug, EDSBS Associate Editor for Sensual Affairs and UGA Alum, to accept the award on behalf of his alma mater. The mike is yours.

I am proud to stand before you today to accept the 2010 Fulmer Cup, which represents the culmination of efforts put forth over many years. For that reason, though, I am not accepting this award merely on behalf of the Zachary Mettenbergers and Washaun Ealeys of today but also on behalf of the Odell Thurmans and Michael Lemons of yesteryear. I accept this award on behalf of Mudcat Elmore, whose car has become a permanent fixture in Georgia football lore. I accept this award on behalf of NaDerris Ward and all the other players who turned the humble motor scooter from a crappy alternative for people who can't afford cars into a brazen antiauthoritarian icon. And I proudly accept this award on behalf of Ian "Tater Salad" Smith, who got so thoroughly passed-out drunk on the ****ter at Amici's that the cops had to break down the door. There but for the grace of God, Tater, go us all.

These men bit into the the ripe fruit that is Athens, Georgia and sucked out every drop of nectar it had to offer, and they did it (mostly) without hurting anyone; they showed the way for the Fulmer Cup champions of 2010. So when the definitive chapter on Georgia's 2001-2010 decade is written many years hence, let it be said not only of the Class of '10 but of all these young men, these hard-drinking, public-urinating sons of America, that they were "just good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm. Beats all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law since they day they was born."

God bless you all, and God bless the University of Georgia.

Thank you, Doug, and congratulations to you and all other graduates of the University of Georgia.

This is the official beginning of the end for Mark Richt.

I'm actually beginning to think they should keep Richt. He's never going to get them back to an MNC and he recruits players he can't control, leading to much needed off-season comic relief.

----you know ALL these incidents are only the ones that were CAUGHT--wonder how MANY were NOT? Way to go Nadlickers keep up showing the world that honesty and integrity are NOT part of UGAGS sports creed.

I don't know whether to feel pride or shame that my best friend in elementary school was mentioned in that acceptance speech.

This is the official beginning of the end for Mark Richt. Dawgs go to Columbia and get hammered and the wheels continue to fall off from there. Blood is in the water.

Go Jackets!

Wouldn't it be fun to go to Athens with Richt on the "hot seat" and see Tech run up the score on them.

Back