Bronco Mendenhall to UVA

It almost seems to me like they're all making choices based on not losing to GT.

Richt, best record against GT in history.

EXCEPT FOR MENDENHALL, WHO HAS STATED PUBLICLY HE LOVES CALLING DEFENSE AGAINST OPTION TEAMS.

And then VT decides to do whatever possible to leave their DC in place who has admitted to spending half the spring prepping against us.

This after Notre Dame this year actually demoted one of their field coaches to a 100k/yr office job, who's only job was to formulate a defensive game plan vs GT and Navy.

It's ööööing bullshit.[/QUOT

The biggies we play must have made those choices at least 8 years ago as CPJ is 14-24 against them.

Some of you are looking at this all wrong. If the ACC upgrades like this and we show we cannot compete, I bet you'll see the school finally be forced to institute some long needed changes to allow our program to compete.

Some of you are looking at this all wrong. If the ACC upgrades like this and we show we cannot compete, I bet you'll see the school finally be forced to institute some long needed changes to allow our program to compete.

Or double down and just embrace the Wake.

Or double down and just embrace the Wake.

no-wake-zone.jpg

Crap. Coastal Wheel-of-Destiny inbound ... :frown:

Back