Cabrera going HAM

wreckless

Flats Noob
From the Desk of the President [email today]

Dear Friends:

You may be aware that we announced some leadership changes in Georgia Tech Athletics this week. These were difficult but necessary decisions.

I remain grateful to our departing athletic director and head football coach for their dedication to Georgia Tech and our student-athletes. Ultimately, though, our performance had fallen short of what our students and loyal fans expect and deserve, and it became clear that we needed a different approach.

Georgia Tech is a competitive community. We are proud to be one of the nation’s best public universities, and we aspire to compete with the top universities in the country in everything we do. Athletics is no exception. We want to be among the best, and that’s why we had to make these changes. While we complete the search for new leadership, I encourage you to double down on your support for our program, to show up to our games, and to keep cheering our amazing student-athletes.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
From the Desk of the President [email today]

Dear Friends:

You may be aware that we announced some leadership changes in Georgia Tech Athletics this week. These were difficult but necessary decisions.

I remain grateful to our departing athletic director and head football coach for their dedication to Georgia Tech and our student-athletes. Ultimately, though, our performance had fallen short of what our students and loyal fans expect and deserve, and it became clear that we needed a different approach.

Georgia Tech is a competitive community. We are proud to be one of the nation’s best public universities, and we aspire to compete with the top universities in the country in everything we do. Athletics is no exception. We want to be among the best, and that’s why we had to make these changes. While we complete the search for new leadership, I encourage you to double down on your support for our program, to show up to our games, and to keep cheering our amazing student-athletes.

The rest of the email where he talks about why USNWR’s college rankings suck is also a pretty good read.

What exactly is this changing?
It lays out what on campus is set aside for what. The last time they updated it was the '96 Olympics. They still haven't added the tailgating green space outside the North Endzone called for in that plan. If you're serious about long term structurally handling facilities within the GTAA ... you have a current comprehensive campus plan and you put your major facilities milestones in the coming decade or two on that plan.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
One can only imagine how high the Student Athletic Fee will go...