Caleb King

The Doddfather

Varsity Lurker
Per 790 the zone, he was arrested for DUI. Sucks for him. They said he was driving down the wrong side of the road.

That's a bummer. I hope he gets his head on straight. Even so, it'd be nice if he could pull a few stunts in the vein of "Wrong Way" Riegels when he's playing against Tech.

Per 790 the zone, he was arrested for DUI. Sucks for him. They said he was driving down the wrong side of the road.
I normally wouldn't care too much about a mutt involved in an alcohol incident but it's a little more serious when you throw a car into the equation (or if a victim is beaten within an inch of his life, as it were, in an incident involving a UGAg reserve lineman).

It's hard to believe this guy was rated higher than Dwyer - one would think that personality, work ethic (classroom, included), and potential for trouble would factor into the ratings.

It doesn't say anything about a DUI.

Hey, this emoticon guys teeth look like jail bars = :D

A moped?

Dude, a moped.

Wow.

Time to start working on the insulting fan-chants now.

I live here in Athens and if you see a moped there is a 80% chance its a football player. Pollack and Greene started that fad from what I have heard.

I live here in Athens and if you see a moped there is a 80% chance its a football player. Pollack and Greene started that fad from what I have heard.

Not quite. It started as an O-lineman thing and yes, it is a funny sight, but who's going to say anything to a 6'4" 300 lb guy about his queer moped? Nobody. It progressed to the D-lineman and then to a few position players. Greene didn't have one, or he didn't ride his if he did.
My God. Why did I waste my time posting this? I know some useless crap.

Mopeds are frequently indicative of suspended licenses. Suspended licenses are usually from prior DUI's.

Not surprising that this is a "fad" among UGa players, but perhaps it is a fad born of necessity.

Wait, what?

Pollack and Greene, Athens's most notorious butt buddies other than Michael Stipe and whichever aspiring young musician he's most recently picked up at a bar, drove mopeds around?

How did I not hear about this sooner?

How did this not get photoshopped to Jesus and back?

Not quite. It started as an O-lineman thing and yes, it is a funny sight, but who's going to say anything to a 6'4" 300 lb guy about his queer moped? Nobody. It progressed to the D-lineman and then to a few position players. Greene didn't have one, or he didn't ride his if he did.

We need to do something about GaJakes title, can't have a mutt around with a "damn good rat" ;)

We need to do something about GaJakes title, can't have a mutt around with a "damn good rat" ;)

Yeah, won't you hate it when it says "helluva........", nah, can't say it. But that's what it'll say........................................

Yeah, mods, you need to fix that.

Oh! Well!

If Pollack and Greene do it, it MUST be cool!

And TOTALLY not gay.

Top recruit arrested for DUI on a Mo-Ped. What an embarrassment!

Who's taking responsibility for this asshat?

The euro-trash comment has been the funniest thing I've seen on this board, in a while.

I travel to other colleges & universities frequently with my job and the moped thing isn't a fad at a lot of campuses, it is the primary way for athletes to get around. Tech is a small campus, so our guys walk everywhere. But if you go to a practice complex at larger schools such as Iowa or Minnesota, you'll see a fleet of these things.

So did we ever hear if it was a dui or not? The first report said dui, but I didnt see that on ajc. Did I miss it?

Back