Caleb King

So did we ever hear if it was a dui or not? The first report said dui, but I didnt see that on ajc. Did I miss it?

Apparently the DUI fabrication is more of a "hope" for GT fans than a "fact" at this point. This just happened, so let all of the facts come out first, but where's all the fun in that, right?

On a side note, I also heard on sports talk radio that Arkansas was being courted to join the Big-12. Sports talk radio is so reliable for breaking sports news.

Last edited:
On a side note, I also heard on sports talk radio that Arkansas was being courted to join the Big-12. Sports talk radio is so reliable for breaking sports news.

Sweet. Maybe we can join the SEC, move the Georgia game into a conference game slot, pick up an extra patsie game, and get better refs.

beej67,
pretty sure we'd have won the UGA game last year with SEC refs

Apparently the DUI fabrication is more of a "hope" for GT fans than a "fact" at this point. This just happened, so let all of the facts come out first, but where's all the fun in that, right?

This GT fan isn't hoping anything. I heard the report on 790 it was DUI. Was it? I don't know. That's just what they reported, which doesn't hold much water to me anyway.

Personally, I really don't think this is big news one way or the other.

People are making a big deal out of the moped. Now if it was on a tractor or lawnmower, that would good stuff. ;)

I hope for entertainment.

The idea of him getting a DUI on a moped is about as entertaining as anything I've heard in the past two weeks.

Ergo, I hope he got a DUI.

beej67,
willing to admit it

I hope for entertainment.

The idea of him getting a DUI on a moped is about as entertaining as anything I've heard in the past two weeks.

Ergo, I hope he got a DUI.

beej67,
willing to admit it

I see where getting a DUI on a motor scooter is more entertaining than someone getting a DUI driving a car. Mopeds are street legal for 15 year-olds who have a learners permit and on roads with a maximum speed limit of 35 MPH. DUI on a moped, sound like an Adam Sandler song.

I didn't know how quickly a person under 18 could have their license suspended. Apparently after 4 points you lose it for 6 months.
http://www.dds.ga.gov/drivers/DLdata.aspx?con=1744060376&ty=dl

I bet Caleb was doing this for the safety of others. He probably thought, "Hey I am drunk. I do not want to put others at risk with my drunk driving, if I drive my moped I will only be putting my life at risk." So that is why he took off drunk on the moped. What else was he gonna do? Call a cab? Call a friend? Yea right

I bet Caleb was doing this for the safety of others. He probably thought, "Hey I am drunk. I do not want to put others at risk with my drunk driving, if I drive my moped I will only be putting my life at risk." So that is why he took off drunk on the moped. What else was he gonna do? Call a cab? Call a friend? Yea right

Vick is innocent too, right?

I Keep Thinking Of The Seinfeld Scene

Where some old guys chase George around, everyone in slow-moving power chairs.

Sweet. Maybe we can join the SEC, move the Georgia game into a conference game slot, pick up an extra patsie game, and get better refs.

beej67,
pretty sure we'd have won the UGA game last year with SEC refs

We don't really fit in the SEC. Not enough arrests. They probably wouldn't let us in with no street cred.

Hoping student athletes get DUI's, this board has sunk to a new low.

Amen, brother. Picking on a kid is bad enough, but picking on a kid riding a moped - DUI or whatever - should be well below this board's level.

We don't really fit in the SEC. Not enough arrests. They probably wouldn't let us in with no street cred.

Dude, we've got Reub, and we're serving a loss-of-scholarship probation, and CJ smoked weed. That aught to get us enough street cred to swing an SEC invite.

Amen, brother. Picking on a kid is bad enough, but picking on a kid riding a moped - DUI or whatever - should be well below this board's level.

He's not a kid, he's a bulldog. And yeah, I won't lie, I think it'd be damn funny if we got to add "driving a moped drunk, the wrong way down a street" to the UGA crime list. Doesn't quite match previous UGA athletics legal infractions (gang rape, cocaine distribution) for sheer impact, but it far exceeds it in humor value.

beej67,
keeping it real

no where has it been stated in the papers this was a DUI..it was a wrong turn in the am on a newly made one way street with a suspended license. Some here keeping saying the DUI thing in hopes that it sticks or something. Guess if we can't beat em, we lie about em... Personally, I think it was a DUI and he was helping to make a special "transaction" from Reuben Houston to CJ and there is really a big cover up taking place. :biggthumpup:

GeeTee, if you're going to parade around as a Tech fan, at least do a good impersonation. Your coming to the rescue of UGA players and putting down of former Tech players (one of whom is THE Calvin Johsnon) is an obvious sign of who you truly are. Now go eat your own poo like a good dog.

so by your deduction...anyone says anything realistic or with criticism makes them something other than a tech fan...:laugher:

guess beej67 is not a tech fan either for this quote:

Dude, we've got Reub, and we're serving a loss-of-scholarship probation, and CJ smoked weed.

I think that it'd be good if he wasn't intoxicated. Driving a moped the wrong way down a one-way street is funny enough.

On a different note, I understand about the student-athlete/moped thing... I just never thought about it before. For example, while walking around campus (how quaint... walking) I have seen many football players being shuttled around in golf carts driven by coaches. One time, while crossing the street, I was almost run over by a golf cart carrying Reggie and Calvin. Cars driven by identifiable football personalities must have some attraction to me... this past year (during grad school at PSU) I was almost run over by JoePa.

If I were referring to only your last post, then yes, your assessment would be correct; however, I was referring to your entire Stingtalk career. No one really buys your routine, but if it's making you happy to dance around like a monkey, feel free to continue. We'll keep turning the crank to keep the music going.

so by your deduction...anyone says anything realistic or with criticism makes them something other than a tech fan...:laugher:

guess beej67 is not a tech fan either for this quote:

Dude, we've got Reub, and we're serving a loss-of-scholarship probation, and CJ smoked weed.
Only UGAy fans say "tech" with a lower-case t. It wasn't a typo either since this douchebag does it twice in the same post.

Back