Caleb King

Ignore list For The Win!

You guys seriously got to try it out. It rules.

I think that it'd be good if he wasn't intoxicated. Driving a moped the wrong way down a one-way street is funny enough.

On a different note, I understand about the student-athlete/moped thing... I just never thought about it before. For example, while walking around campus (how quaint... walking) I have seen many football players being shuttled around in golf carts driven by coaches. One time, while crossing the street, I was almost run over by a golf cart carrying Reggie and Calvin. Cars driven by identifiable football personalities must have some attraction to me... this past year (during grad school at PSU) I was almost run over by JoePa.

Watch out for those elderly drivers...

Really i dont know exactly what has been reported. However IMO DUI is judged by a breath test at the scene, and later at the police station. So i am not gonna jump on the bandwagon and say that the kid got a dui or what he was riding. However if the guy did infact get a dui we will all know pretty soon. Its not a case where your innocent untill proven guilty like the Vick case, its more (if it is a dui) your guilty untill you wait for your sentence. Its weird that its backwards like that except for the fact that you have the chance to kill other ppl driving while intoxicated. I dunno ...in short i feel its cool to laugh at anything you can as far as ugag because you know they would do the same if it were a GT player. BTW i posted this while intoxicated... i am of legal age ahem (Mathew Stafford) and i dont plan on driving untill tom night.

Back