Can Ole Miss please be unranked now?

I left Tennessee off because they have an OOC win over the Hokies. Though they're overranked, they deserve to be in the top 25 still. But beating Florida is not the quality win it's being made out to be.

Ahhh, got it.

Maybe do one about the 4 Big10 teams in the Top 10?

I left Tennessee off because they have an OOC win over the Hokies. Though they're overranked, they deserve to be in the top 25 still. But beating Florida is not the quality win it's being made out to be.

Yet Florida is ranked higher than Tennessee. What kind of SEC logic supports that?

No logic required just ESECPN propaganda. If it's SEC, just put em in there we can make up something to defend where we put them.

Go Jackets!

Another quality loss for Ole Miss. Will be interesting to see how many spots they move up this week.

Would not surprise me if LSU beats Bama, and wins the SecCG. The pundits would be screaming to put them in as the number 1 seed in CFB Playoff!

The playoffs are about having the best four teams in, not necessarily four unbeaten teams. This could end up being Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, and Auburn. Important factors such as game control, resiliency, and passing the eye test are more important than record and are at least as important as conference titles.

You have to keep on mind the following when it comes to ranking:
1. Within the SEC, losses to Alabama do not count against you (Alabama's the best, so sure you're going to lose, no penalty there)
2. Losses within the SEC to other SEC-W teams count only as a 1/4 loss.
3. Within the SEC, losses to any other SEC team counts only as 1/2 loss.
4. ANY TEAM outside the SEC not playing Alabama gets an additional loss.
5. ANY TEAM outside the SEC not playing an SEC-W team gets an additional 1/2 loss
6. An additional 1/2 win for every team played whose stadium holds more than 80,00o

After 45-0 against UGA, I'm cool with them being ranked

You have to keep on mind the following when it comes to ranking:
1. Within the SEC, losses to Alabama do not count against you (Alabama's the best, so sure you're going to lose, no penalty there)
2. Losses within the SEC to other SEC-W teams count only as a 1/4 loss.
3. Within the SEC, losses to any other SEC team counts only as 1/2 loss.
4. ANY TEAM outside the SEC not playing Alabama gets an additional loss.
5. ANY TEAM outside the SEC not playing an SEC-W team gets an additional 1/2 loss
6. An additional 1/2 win for every team played whose stadium holds more than 80,00o
So true. Bonus points for attendance at Spring Game and top 15 recruiting class.

Back