Can We Just Start the Next Season Already?

gambler

Went all in with 80k
Next season's threads will be completely different in that inflation and China will have overrun us so everything will be more expensive to complain about and 80k won't be able to afford an interpreter so none of you will be able to communicate in chingchangchong.

GTFLETCH

Dodd-Like
If your attitude is you're thinking 3 wins already, then you should go ahead and öööö off.
So you think Geoff Collins can go from 3 wins to 4 & 5 wins against this 2022 schedule? Why do you think we will see improvement?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
So you think Geoff Collins can go from 3 wins to 4 & 5 wins against this 2022 schedule? Why do you think we will see improvement?
Sims stays healthy. OL improves. DL improves. LB's improve. New OC.

Most disappointing part of last season was the quit in the ND and UGAg games. We really needed Sims against BC, very winnable game.

Needed to finish the Miami game. Had the lead in the 4th. UVA and VT were winnable games.

Yes, Pitt, ND, and UGAg were terrible losses. We need to get to their level of play.

Buffalobuzz

Varsity Lurker
Sims stays healthy. OL improves. DL improves. LB's improve. New OC.

Most disappointing part of last season was the quit in the ND and UGAg games. We really needed Sims against BC, very winnable game.

Needed to finish the Miami game. Had the lead in the 4th. UVA and VT were winnable games.

Yes, Pitt, ND, and UGAg were terrible losses. We need to get to their level of play.
I’m not sure we will be much better, but I do think Pitt and UVA will be a lesser team than they were this year. The question is, do they drop enough for us to actually beat them next year.

gtphd

What a time to be alive
I honestly think coach Clown improves to 4 wins next year. Gonna be an epic turnaround.
He’ll get to 6 so we fight each other over whether or not to replace him. Only 4 wins and it’ll be an obvious decision.