Can we talk about the best bowl logo ever?

1000009628.png
Finally someone makes the perfect Stingtalk post.

I would say that anyone who prefers unfrosted pop tarts to the frosted version is a sociopath.
Ummmm, that's a bit over the top..

People who like unfrosted are more like remorseless, conniving psychopaths with a touch of narcissism and a healthly side of megalomania.

Pop tarts are the most American thing, ever. 79g of carbs and 33g of added sugar in a highly processed but easy to carry format.

And before you downvote, I mean that as a compliment.

All I'm saying is that Pop Tarts have a longer shelf life than Mountain House. The ones you buy today will be just as stale 10 years from now as they are today.
Pop Tarts were lucky to last a few days around our house.

The chocolate ones are good.

Back in my day, I only remember Strawberry, Cherry, Blueberry. Kids have it too easy nowadays.

Pop tarts are the most American thing, ever. 79g of carbs and 33g of added sugar in a highly processed but easy to carry format.

And before you downvote, I mean that as a compliment.
There's something about them. Can't quite put my finger on it. Something eternal, like they are much older than we thought.

Let me put it this way: Were they to find a box of pop tarts in the chamber under the Sphinx, not only would I not be surprised, a lot of things would start to make sense. In fact, I have long suspected that the Voynich manuscript is a coded log of one man's lifelong mission to reverse engineer the recipe.

Pop Tarts were lucky to last a few days around our house.

The chocolate ones are good.

Back in my day, I only remember Strawberry, Cherry, Blueberry. Kids have it too easy nowadays.

Frosted Cinnamon was/is my standard go to. These days I'll buy the frosted Blueberry or Strawberry from time to time. Pop Tarts are in my list of standard survival food.

There are a crazy number of flavors now. I think I saw Pumpkin Spice back in November.

Frosted Cinnamon was/is my standard go to. These days I'll buy the frosted Blueberry or Strawberry from time to time. Pop Tarts are in my list of standard survival food.

There are a crazy number of flavors now. I think I saw Pumpkin Spice back in November.
Pop Tarts are one of the go to carbs for body builders during competition. You starve yourself and dehydrate yourself to the point of almost passing out before a competition, drinking teaspoons of water, just enough to survive, and fasting. Then, 10 or 15 minutes before posing, eat a couple of Pop Tarts. The carbs hit your system and make your veins pop.

And no, I never did any bodybuilding. Those guys are batty.

Oh look, someone's rich and is humble bragging.

I ain't got toaster strudel money.
Toaster strudels are what Nancy Pelosi buys so she can brag about them along with her expensive ice cream. She doesn’t eat them, just brings them out for interviews.

Pop tarts, on the other hand, are proof God loves the middle class and wants us to be happy.

Back