Capturing the mutthurt (and it is glorious)

Reading through their game day thread was a mirror image of the clown that was 4 seats from me with his two young sons and wife (who was exceedingly embarrassed by him throughout the game). Comments from that asshat throughout the game included:
  • "I hate Tech, I ööööing hate Tech so much" (I thought we didn't matter)
  • Looks to his wife (who doesn't give a öööö), "YOU ALWAYS FOCUS ON THE PITCH MAN, I'M ALWAYS SAYING FOCUS ON THE PITCH MAN, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FOCUS ON THE PITCH MAN, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS, WOOOOOOO". Kirby should have brought this guy on to help with scheming for Tech, obvi.
  • "CHOP BLOCK, CHOP BLOCK, about damn time you call it! ALL THEY DO IS CHOP BLOCK" looks to his wife, who still doesn't give a öööö, "THEY CAUSE SO MANY INJURIES TO OTHER TEAMS WITH THEIR BLOCKING" (thinking back to the game, I recall only one injury all game, and it was a GT D lineman (Simmons)).
  • (UGA up by 13 after the killer punt to us, looking around to his inbred brethren around him, while "Knuck while you Buck" is on the loud speaker) "I swear, we have the WORST audio/video guys in the country! PLAY SOMETHING TO GET US HYPED UP! PLAY SOMETHING WE KNOW!", his wife responds..."Honey, the players are bouncing to it, I think the younger kids like this..."
  • Pre-interception, "We need to pass the ball and score again"
  • Post-interception, "RUN THE CLOCK OUT WHY ARE WE PASSING IT ON OUR SIDE OF THE FIELD"
  • End of game, his kids who were dipshits like him, both individually shake my hand and say "thanks for being cool and not obnoxious". He was just a fat bitter man and couldn't look me in the eye.
  • His wife told me she's a UTenn grad and her husband and 2 sons left her in the stadium and walked to the car alone after the UGA/UT game. ööööing winners.

First time I have ever heard of Tech football players as being thug ish. Is this just the default comeback when you are losing?

I think this was after their guy got in our guy's face and taunted him, then our guy pushed back. That was the 2=1 personal foul equation.

So are we thugs or nerds? Need to know if I'm packing heat or the TI89 before I leave the house today

Well, we have white people in the secondary so it probably throws them off?

I mean, really with that comment? And we don't even have any white dudes in the secondary?!

I mean, really with that comment? And we don't even have any white dudes in the secondary?!

Off the top of my head, we have one white linebacker and the rest of our defense are black dudes. öööö our secondary may even have its own posse?

After we scored our last touchdown, guy behind me in thick southern accent;
"Kirby Smart screwed the pooch!"

This is the guy that kept saying all day that our plays don't work. He even said this after we went up the middle and got 6 yards. I turned around and told him we got 6 yards and was like, "oh I didn't know...." and yeah he was paying attention to the game.

Alford and Mitchell at LB, who else?

Mitchell was the only one I could think of but frankly this is a ridiculous thing to even be discussing. White black yellow or green, we beat their asses in their own house by outplaying them in the final ten minutes. The interception wasn't just a bad pass right to one of our white cornerbacks, it's was an immensely athletic play on a deflected ball by a ball hawk corner. Qua's long catch was a great pass by JT and an even better catch between two DBs (race unconfirmed). Qua's TD run was pure 2* talent and will.

Maybe he means Brant Mitchell in zone coverage???

We have a Ga Southern grad in our office, his Mama went to UGA. (may have worked at Effies, still checking on that). So he is a UGA fan, wears red and black on Friday', talks trash all the time, in an A/E office. A real nadlicker, nicknamed Jethro. Sign at his parking space says, 28-27. I do hope the wind does not blow it down tonight. I used an entire roll of that 2" wide scotch packing tape, nice 30 x 42 drawing, 28-27.

We have a Ga Southern grad in our office, his Mama went to UGA. (may have worked at Effies, still checking on that). So he is a UGA fan, wears red and black on Friday', talks trash all the time, in an A/E office. A real nadlicker, nicknamed Jethro. Sign at his parking space says, 28-27. I do hope the wind does not blow it down tonight. I used an entire roll of that 2" wide scotch packing tape, nice 30 x 42 drawing, 28-27.
Funny, all the Georgia Southern fans got up and gave a standing ovation in our stadium when UGAg lost to Vanderbilt. Tell that ööööer to have a bit of self respect.

Back