Capturing the mutthurt (and it is glorious)

426 and 427? Why would I listen to one from before the game.
I have not listened, but before the game is probably to capture the "Tech has no prayer against our mighty bulldawgs" going into the game.

One of the Gaggers I know likes to make fun of us by calling us North Avenue Trade School. I correct him, but he doesn't understand we LIKE the term North Avenue Trade School.

I have not listened, but before the game is probably to capture the "Tech has no prayer against our mighty bulldawgs" going into the game.

One of the Gaggers I know likes to make fun of us by calling us North Avenue Trade School. I correct him, but he doesn't understand we LIKE the term North Avenue Trade School.

Their keys to the game are amazing.

And "nerd" is a term of endearment.

The last two episodes of the dwagcast are worth a listen.

http://dawgcast.com/

This is great, they're making all sorts of excuses about how despite having a #6 composite recruiting class for their entire roster right now, that it doesn't count because "it's just recruiting numbers" and "their class was decimated" and "the recruits didn't pan out as good as their rankings." LOL.

FWIW we're ranked #50 in that same composite ranking.

I love my North Avenue Trade School shirt...if only I could find it and then, subsequently, fit into it.

HAHAHAHAHA one of their callers said he hopes they don't get invited to a bowl because how bad they'll look in a bowl game will just hurt recruiting.

Yea, and not being on TV during bowl season because "we don't want to look bad" is going to look....not bad....to recruits.

HAHAHAHAHA one of their callers said he hopes they don't get invited to a bowl because how bad they'll look in a bowl game will just hurt recruiting.

Yea, and not being on TV during bowl season because "we don't want to look bad" is going to look....not bad....to recruits.
God, I wished their football team was exactly like their entire fan base -- We'd smoke those ööööers year in and year out. Turn down a bowl and I am pretty sure that it will be a cold day in hell before you're invited back to another one.

I want this to occur so badly.

Let me guess: "We have to play assignment football. We need to keep them out of the endzone. We have to get into the endzone. We have to not turn the ball over."

Even dumber than that. I think the two main ones were stop the dive and hit the QB every play. EVERY PLAY. So basically take away one of the three running options and commit a öööö load of personal fouls.

Even dumber than that. I think the two main ones were stop the dive and hit the QB every play. EVERY PLAY. So basically take away one of the three running options and commit a öööö load of personal fouls.
How did I forget the "Hit the QB EVERY PLAY"?! Man, I ought to hang my head in shame.

Back