Capturing the mutthurt (and it is glorious)

Well executed ending.

Why's he got aluminum foil near the TV stand?

return of the jedi shirt, western-style bullet belt and holsters, one holster for gun one for light sabre, cargo shorts, google glass eyewear, c3po neck tatt
And light-up Starbury's...

stephon-marbury-light-up-shoes_wjhoh3.jpg

Belue and Hoyt are fun today
What are they saying?
Lack of talent give Kirby time?
Zero credit to tech I'm sure.
Hoyt is a ööööing dumbasss. Not sure how you can be on the radio when you sound like you're gargling balls all the time.

Belue and Hoyt are fun today

Who the f--- is Hoyt?
I haven't listened to Atlanta sports talk radio in a while (more boobs there than at The Cheetah) so I don't know who this Hoyt tool is.

We have a Ga Southern grad in our office, his Mama went to UGA. (may have worked at Effies, still checking on that). So he is a UGA fan, wears red and black on Friday', talks trash all the time, in an A/E office. A real nadlicker, nicknamed Jethro. Sign at his parking space says, 28-27. I do hope the wind does not blow it down tonight. I used an entire roll of that 2" wide scotch packing tape, nice 30 x 42 drawing, 28-27.

You're evil!

Was funny listening to Chernoff and Chuck driving home. I actually embrace the general lack of respect we get. Makes the tears saltier and their fall from "grace" harder.

Back