Castrated Turkeys vs Buckeyes

As poorly as the punt ret team blocked there they might as well have just gone after it. Especially without a QB

I'd like to see VT back up qb with the entire field ahead of him. Had good field position last time lets see what he can do here.

This öööö has VT win all over it. OSU fans are about to experience the frustration of VT football.

The OSU fans are getting all fuzzy inside because the QB is out and the backup sucks a few series, but then they are gonna win on a stupid TE dump pass to a slow ass white dude to win.

We've seen this script before.

maybe meyer spent too much time this offseason filming espn promos

Bucktards. Seriously, in what universe do we not grind out a first down facing 1st and 5?

If VPI tries this defensive scheme against us, we'll rocket toss it all night long.

This öööö has VT win all over it. OSU fans are about to experience the frustration of VT football.

The OSU fans are getting all fuzzy inside because the QB is out and the backup sucks a few series, but then they are gonna win on a stupid TE dump pass to a slow ass white dude to win.

We've seen this script before.

Or get a face mask PF while tackling the QB for a 25 Yard lost

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bud Foster should just leave VT and that crap offense and advertise himself as a consultant DC to face option teams. What he's doing to OSU is the same thing he's done to us for years now, and it's pretty impressive.

QB throwing of his back foot. He is going to throw a pick soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How come nobody's talked about the important thing here... JC Coleman's gold watch.

Back