Castrated Turkeys vs Buckeyes

motley might not make it through this game if they don't start protecting him a bit more

They said ACC crew at the beginning of the broadcast, as much as i want that to be true

f6451e6467ab917e9821aedc5ef09f32.jpg

Hate to say it, but VT hung with the #1 team when they had their starting QB. This is,going to be a tough team to beat.

VT boards are an interesting read right now. Lots of different takes and tangents. A lot are hoping that burn the RS on their true frosh Lawson (former Miami commit - tall/lanky/speedy) and develop him for the future assuming this season is lost. No faith in Motley and a lot of griping over Ford transferring out. But they think Lawson is the next Cam Newton in a few years.

I'm surprised most are writing off the season - could be drunken tilt after a tough beat. But outside of GT the rest of their schedule is garbage. If they can find a way to beat us (unlikely right now but who knows) they could win the Coastal without having a good team.

I still laugh at why they thought Loeffler was a good hire though. His resume is unimpressive and their offense has been garbage under him. Hard to believe a pro-set OC could be trotting out a kid who can't throw as their backup QB three years into his tenure.

Back