Catchall öööö Geff Thread

At least here you can call that clown a clown
On TOS, not so much
Money down … yeah, $11 mill down the drain to kick that POS to the curb
That $11M would come in handy with NIL
Instead, it’s invested in capri pants futures

He fooled some Tech fans for awhile. I knew he was full of öööö and over his head as soon as I heard him speaking. Used car salesman.
I will admit that I was initially high on the juice after his introductory presser. He said all the right stuff, he talked a big game, etc. but it became immediately clear with all of his slogans and nonsensical stuff that he was full of it.

He fooled some Tech fans for awhile. I knew he was full of öööö and over his head as soon as I heard him speaking. Used car salesman.
IMG_5346.jpeg

I am offended by the term “Geff horse”. He’s not worthy of a horse. He’s a jackass.

Seriously öööö this guy

Geoff you are a pure piece of öööö

I hope we put a beat down of a lifetime on you October 12.

Why did they hire him? He is arguably the worst coach in the entire history of Georgia Tech football.

Random question here. Has it been determined if the clown was a dwag fan growing up? When he started, he was all gung ho about hating uga and banning red pens, and he said he went to the tech-uga freshman game, implying that he was a tech fan but never saying so outright. The dude had to be a dwag, right?

Random question here. Has it been determined if the clown was a dwag fan growing up? When he started, he was all gung ho about hating uga and banning red pens, and he said he went to the tech-uga freshman game, implying that he was a tech fan but never saying so outright. The dude had to be a dwag, right?
As much as he S'd their D every time we played them, it's safe to say he was a dwag fan. And had the audacity to show up at their spring practice snooping for a job. I also saw him go on a podcast this off-season and praise the dwags and how great they are.

He's damn sure dumb enough to be one

I think wrote something similar to this almost two years ago ....
Friends, Tech fans, countrymen, lend me ears. We come not to praise Clown but to straight up bury the mother f-----.

That is the quote from Mark Antony's speech, right?

This is an interesting situation because typically it’s the fired coach that has a chip on their shoulder when they cross paths with the team again, but I can guarantee that GT is going to be the more motivated party in that game.

“We all know the circumstances…” This guy didn’t reflect on öööö. He’s still blaming the option for his failure. MFer you were the circumstances.

“We all know the circumstances…”
Yeah. The circumstances were he sucked at his job. And got paid $11 million to walk away. I still say either the school attorney or the GTAA attorney who looked at the deal - or just went yeah, fine, looks good, hey, are we going to Capital Grille for lunch or not - should feel the sharp sting of the unemployment ax.

Back