Catchall öööö Geff Thread

1724534669892.jpeg

I will hang in through the good and the bad with GT football but the 3 + years under doofus was very trying. I am FINALLY excited and hopeful for good football to come at GT.

The only thing that goes through that man's head is hair transplants that we all paid for. The UNC game is circled on the calendar and I don't want to hear his voice or see his face before or after. Only right when we cross the goal line for the 9th time.

After 3.5 bumbling years in charge, he is proud to have stepped aside and passed the torch to his #2, the next generation of leader. The base has united behind his replacement, who has brought the JOY back to Georgia Tech football. As Coach Key says, when we fight, we win! And drink, and get naked!

He’s thinking ‘I did that, I executed the greatest transition in CFB history and fell on the sword to enable this’

Bc he is a nitwit
That's exactly what he's thinking. What a delusional douche.

Why are y'all doing this to yourselves? It's like going through the FB page of your ex that YOU broke up with. Yeah she took a bunch of your money and made you miserable for way too long, but it's over. When you see them again, give them a good rough ööööing and then leave them on read when they text the day after.

Why are y'all doing this to yourselves? It's like going through the FB page of your ex that YOU broke up with. Yeah she took a bunch of your money and made you miserable for way too long, but it's over. When you see them again, give them a good rough ööööing and then leave them on read when they text the day after.
It was Gef who made the decision in multiple press conferences and statements elsewhere to make Tech fans his enemy. It isn't like your ex, it's like your daterapist. He's a fraud and a conman and his schools and their players and fans are the ones getting ööööed, every time he collects a check, every time he wields influence over their careers and lives. öööö him.

He’s thinking ‘I did that, I executed the greatest transition in CFB history and fell on the sword to enable this’

Bc he is a nitwit

Sadly, I believe this to be 100% true. As they say......"It is what it is" lmao

Dude, she ööööed all your friends while you were married.

Back