Catchall öööö Geff Thread

Comparing the former guy to a massive dump is an insult to massive dumps. He’s more like that squirt of diarrhea that barely puts anything in the toilet, yet still takes half a roll of toilet paper to clean up.

:puke:

I have never been in favor of running up the score on any opponent other than UGA, but I hope we lay 50 or more points on the Tar Heels defense this year!! THWG!!!

It's funny that this is probably the best I've felt about Tech football since the covid year season-opening win over FSU, when I convinced myself Jeff Sims was about to lead us to the promised land.

öööö GC.
If it makes you feel any better, I think this is totally different. I didn't convince myself of that and NEVER believed in Jeff Sims or CGC. Got bashed a bit here for it, too. But I believe in CBK, and Haynes King, and this team. This team is like 180 degrees from that team. This team is disciplined and tough as nails. You're not going to find Haynes King pulling himself out of games. The win over Miami told me all I wanted to know about CBK and these guys. I was not sure that CBK was the right man for the job, but I was wrong as hell about that.

Now let's not cock it up. The target is going to be on OUR backs this week - and as long as we keep winning. I hope that they understand and embrace that.

My main reason for the question was the fact that he has to face our O soon and you know that’s a priority to him. He has to be Geoffing himself more and more the closer that date gets. And I hope we continue to give him reason week after week until that day comes!!!!!

I hope he isn't scared. I hope he's fully bought into his own hype and is sitting around sniffing his own farts, thinking he knows the secret to stopping us.

From what I've heard from him, I think that's far more likely than any concern on his part.

A squirt?
youDisgustMe.jpeg

If it makes you feel any better, I think this is totally different. I didn't convince myself of that and NEVER believed in Jeff Sims or CGC. Got bashed a bit here for it, too. But I believe in CBK, and Haynes King, and this team. This team is like 180 degrees from that team. This team is disciplined and tough as nails. You're not going to find Haynes King pulling himself out of games. The win over Miami told me all I wanted to know about CBK and these guys. I was not sure that CBK was the right man for the job, but I was wrong as hell about that.

Now let's not cock it up. The target is going to be on OUR backs this week - and as long as we keep winning. I hope that they understand and embrace that.
Oh, I definitely think there's a lot more substance behind this win and what this coaching staff and team are doing. Even that FSU win in 2020 came while exhibiting a lot of sloppy habits that were never close to being corrected until Key took over.

Going to be hate watching Thursday. Go Gopher

In 2023, UNC beat Minnesota 31-13 and Minnesota had the 125th ranked offense...

We need to all get together and buy tickets behind UNCs bench for that game.
I like the idea but I think it would be tough to pull off - getting anything close to a contiguous block of seats behind their bench.

I have absolutely no problem getting thrown out of the stadium and would almost consider it a personal failure not to.

I like the idea but I think it would be tough to pull off - getting anything close to a contiguous block of seats behind their bench.

I have absolutely no problem getting thrown out of the stadium and would almost consider it a personal failure not to.
I've already told my UNC season-ticket-holding dad I'm not taking my mom's seat for that one because I plan on wearing a clown outfit under my clothes and yada yada yada getting thrown out. His side-eye look was inspiring. He asked, "Who?" and I explained who his teams' DC is now. He went pale.

Raise your hand if you've been kicked out of the stadium before

Retouch_20240827_064912192.png

Raise you hand if you've been kicked out twice

Retouch_20240827_064912192.png

first time was 1989, the second was 2017.. that's a 28yr gap, probably a record too, might be more than some of you are old

I've already told my UNC season-ticket-holding dad I'm not taking my mom's seat for that one because I plan on wearing a clown outfit under my clothes and yada yada yada getting thrown out. His side-eye look was inspiring. He asked, "Who?" and I explained who his teams' DC is now. He went pale.
Anybody: Gay son or whore daughter?

@madRazor’s Dad: I wish.

öööö that öööö. He brought a blight on our beloved Jackets. It was hard to keep the faith.

I was kicked out and snuck back in
I did the same thing in 1989!!! On crutches, with a repaired ACL. Got kicked out of the East stands, snuck under the North stands and climbed over the construction fence that was there at the time with crutches. And drunk af and on pain meds bc of knee surgery.

Was then summoned to the Dean of Students office bc they collected my Tech ID when getting kicked out, I later remembered. I had already gotten a new one by the time I went to Dean Dulls? office.

I told him that no way i got kicked out of the stadium... then he pulled out my ID and i pulled out mine and I said "oh, you found my ID, I lost that a while back..."

He looked at me, clearly estimating and evaluating the veracity of my statement and the severity of the offense (I did do a pretty dumb thing, would be a huge deal these days or at least very controversial).

He said, "well, let's just look at it this way: I'll accept your explanation if you accept that any ensuing infraction will be seen as a second offense"

I readily agreed and gimped out of there on my crutches feeling I got lucky that he was a pretty cool dude

Back