Catchall öööö Geff Thread

Decent chance UNC looses this game because defenders just want to land the big hit and don’t wrap up. Multiple times they let the ball carrier escape to gain a first down.

Seriously öööö this guy

Geoff you are a pure piece of öööö

I hope we put a beat down of a lifetime on you October 12.

Some people have the unusual, innate ability to fail upwards. I’ve never been one of those people. If I had done at GT what he did, I’d be waiting tables. But not Geoff Collins. Lol.

They actually used the Minister of Mayhem moniker in the broadcast last night. Almost threw up the half a box of Publix fried chicken I had consumed an hour earlier.

And get ready for this one.
I have it on good authority, Clown was working last year as an analyst.
For Kirby.

They actually used the Minister of Mayhem moniker in the broadcast last night. Almost threw up the half a box of Publix fried chicken I had consumed an hour earlier.

And get ready for this one.
I have it on good authority, Clown was working last year as an analyst.
For Kirby.

Kinda funny he didnt think he could announce it publicly.

In my opinion, Geoff Collins' defense looked good last night. He had been a good defensive coordinator at Mississippi State and Florida, so I wasn't surprised. I don't wish anybody any bad luck, and I believe in giving credit to people when they do a good job.

Of course, I am glad that Brent Key is our coach. Tech really has a chance for a very special season. And it was Collins who brought Brent Key to Tech and kept him here when South Carolina or somebody wanted him. So, I even thank Collins for that.

I was surprised to see the UNC coach on the sideline holding a poster with a dollar mark on it and the words "Money Down" written on it. But, they played a good game.

All in all, it was good for the ACC and Tech for UNC to Beat Minnesota. It will help us if the teams we play are considered
good when we play them.

If we play good, I will be happy. What other teams do in games that don't affect Tech doesn't matter to me.

The big thing on my mind is Georgia State. I'm sure this is a bigger game to them than FSU was to us. If we lose this game, all the good we achieved by beating FSU will be down the drain. Tech has lost too many games like this in recent years. We've got to win games we're favored in to be taken seriously. Teams in Tech's position cannot afford to take ever one quarter off.

Go Jackets!

In my opinion, Geoff Collins' defense looked good last night. He had been a good defensive coordinator at Mississippi State and Florida, so I wasn't surprised. I don't wish anybody any bad luck, and I believe in giving credit to people when they do a good job.

Of course, I am glad that Brent Key is our coach. Tech really has a chance for a very special season. And it was Collins who brought Brent Key to Tech and kept him here when South Carolina or somebody wanted him. So, I even thank Collins for that.

I was surprised to see the UNC coach on the sideline holding a poster with a dollar mark on it and the words "Money Down" written on it. But, they played a good game.

All in all, it was good for the ACC and Tech for UNC to Beat Minnesota. It will help us if the teams we play are considered
good when we play them.

If we play good, I will be happy. What other teams do in games that don't affect Tech doesn't matter to me.

The big thing on my mind is Georgia State. I'm sure this is a bigger game to them than FSU was to us. If we lose this game, all the good we achieved by beating FSU will be down the drain. Tech has lost too many games like this in recent years. We've got to win games we're favored in to be taken seriously. Teams in Tech's position cannot afford to take ever one quarter off.

Go Jackets!
Not enough hate in your heart

good when we play them.

Go Jackets!

Geoff is buying pubic hair implants for his dome with your ticket money while paying Fox analysts to call him Daddy Mayhem after dragging our beloved Institute to the brink of a self-inflicted death penalty on the field and calling it "elite." I hope UNC gives up more scores than the red light district of Amsterdam this season.

They faced a bad offense without their best player this week and scraped by on two missed field goals. It was *not* good.

He didn't "bring us" Key, though he probably claims credit for the FSU win to anyone who listens to him. It should be abundantly clear now that Key came here hoping for the chance to inherit this job one day. And I'm glad we got him. Doesn't make what the Clown did anything less than despicable.

Geoff is buying pubic hair implants for his dome with your ticket money while paying Fox analysts to call him Daddy Mayhem after dragging our beloved Institute to the brink of a self-inflicted death penalty on the field and calling it "elite." I hope UNC gives up more scores than the red light district of Amsterdam this season.

They faced a bad offense without their best player this week and scraped by on two missed field goals. It was *not* good.

He didn't "bring us" Key, though he probably claims credit for the FSU win to anyone who listens to him. It should be abundantly clear now that Key came here hoping for the chance to inherit this job one day. And I'm glad we got him. Doesn't make what the Clown did anything less than despicable.

IMG_5972.gif

good when we play them.

Go Jackets!
Minnesota, especially its offense, sucked last year and doesn’t look much different after last night. You didn’t need to put yourself out there and glaze Collins’ D after one game.

Always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself.

It might be possible that Collins is a bad HC but great DC. I hope he learned from his time a GT. Tough break for UNC to lose the QB in game 1.

Back