Catchall öööö Geff Thread

Why are y'all doing this to yourselves? It's like going through the FB page of your ex that YOU broke up with. Yeah she took a bunch of your money and made you miserable for way too long, but it's over. When you see them again, give them a good rough ööööing and then leave them on read when they text the day after.
I agree to some extent that we should move on. But the clown is more like an attempted murderer than an ex. I want him to continue to fail miserably and, yeah, I'm going to bring up how horrible he is from time to time.

Why are y'all doing this to yourselves? It's like going through the FB page of your ex that YOU broke up with. Yeah she took a bunch of your money and made you miserable for way too long, but it's over. When you see them again, give them a good rough ööööing and then leave them on read when they text the day after.
You want us to öööö Geoff Collins and not text the day after?

Man I'd be pissed if I had paid for one of those seats directly behind the upper tarp.

The moron who designed the Loudermilk Center blocked sightlines from those seats. Its not like the building couldn't be designed 25 feet back.
1724616643701.png

The moron who designed the Loudermilk Center blocked sightlines from those seats. Its not like the building couldn't be designed 25 feet back.
1724616643701.png
Where are you talking about? I don't see anything blocked here.

You can’t see the middle/back of the endzone on the opposite side because of that wall. Look at the same seats on the far side and extend the line of the wall through the endzone.

There appear to be several hundred seats on both sides of the field with an obstructed view of the opposite side of the field from about the 5 yard line. That is unbelievable.

That's where they are adding the Walmart chairs on top of the leftover scaffolding and Home Depot painter's tarp.

That scaffolding looks like it's just sitting on the rows beneath it, with nothing but chairbacks preventing it from hopping down a level. You couldn't pay me to sit on one of those, much less pitch it to me as some kind of premium seating.

The odds of an injury claim are around 25% I'd say.

It's also going to have a knock-on effect by devaluing the hell out of the seats just below it because of the death wish factor.

Having sat in the front row at the end of the horseshoe at UNC, I can attest that they were the worst seats in college football even before they built a building in front of them.

Factor in the retrofitted bleacher backs that make it impossible to sit normally in your seat, and Kenan is one of the worst places to actually sit for a football game. (I think they’ve been cutting capacity and installing chair backs through most of the stadium, but the visitor section still sucked last time I was there.)

JRjr

My main reason for the question was the fact that he has to face our O soon and you know that’s a priority to him. He has to be Geoffing himself more and more the closer that date gets. And I hope we continue to give him reason week after week until that day comes!!!!!

My main reason for the question was the fact that he has to face our O soon and you know that’s a priority to him. He has to be Geoffing himself more and more the closer that date gets. And I hope we continue to give him reason week after week until that day comes!!!!!
That's okay. I'm pretty certain Key has had that date circled as well.

Back