Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

I wonder if deions juice crew is still upset we didn't hire him
1713352397401.png

I only recall a couple that really wanted him here. But they were pretty vocal. Don't recall any of them circling back to revisit the conversation.

I was interested in it, but not adamant. Circling back to confirm I was an idiot for even being interested. I also bought into the other guy for a little while. Don’t call me about stock advice.

They just signed a guy is 4x as good as the other guys. He's gonna be a work horse 1 year, and transfer to Alabama or something.
It doesn’t matter who the back is when the O line sucks and the coach is primarily focused on showcasing the fruit of his loins.

It doesn’t matter who the back is when the O line sucks and the coach is primarily focused on showcasing the fruit of his loins.

This. CO had a decent back, but they twisted the O to showcase Sanders. They made their offensive one dimensional. That made the work on the OL that much harder.

Ironically, Sanders would have looked better in a balanced O.

This. CO had a decent back, but they twisted the O to showcase Sanders. They made their offensive one dimensional. That made the work on the OL that much harder.

Ironically, Sanders would have looked better in a balanced O.
Colorado will have a decent STARTING OL this year. The depth will probably be an issue, but hell, I've never heard of that before. Sanders needs a guy who can generate for himself at the RB position so that his Pops can use resources to protect himself. I think you'll be surprised.

Having said that, they'll still give up 35+ points per game

Back