CBK Postgame Presser

Just goes to show the difference between CBK and Clown. Clown mocked the CPJ offense while CBK appreciates it.

The only thing I can't reconcile is how CBK could stand working alongside Clown for 3+ years...
It worked out for him.

Pretty sure a lot of the fans cheered.
They clapped like a bunch of seals at Sea World or like 50% of the pols at a SOTU address. Neither one know why they're clapping, but they'll do it everytime.

They clapped like a bunch of seals at Sea World or like 50% of the pols at a SOTU address. Neither one know why they're clapping, but they'll do it everytime.
I was there and didn’t view it as a shot at CPJ, at the time. But given his behavior and comments following, I can’t give that fatty the benefit of the doubt.

I was there and didn’t view it as a shot at CPJ, at the time. But given his behavior and comments following, I can’t give that fatty the benefit of the doubt.
I was there also. My son and I talked about it when it happened and both concluded the MF'er wasn't going to last long after that. We hoped we were wrong, but deep down MF'ers like that never win. Just a matter of time.

Hey I'm here for the Fans Against G**** party? Just checking in since I'm as big a mag as they come.

He’s a resource we should utilize just like every other coach and player that has come through GT before. Everyone brings something to the table. All in.
Not everyone…

… I don’t read full threads before replying to a post

Just goes to show the difference between CBK and Clown. Clown mocked the CPJ offense while CBK appreciates it.

The only thing I can't reconcile is how CBK could stand working alongside Clown for 3+ years...
Maybe he saw how things were going mid 2021 and figured he'd wait to at least get an interim HC job here. He clearly loves Tech and wants to do what he can to make the program successful.

Back