CCG Retiring

Uhhh..no. First of all, he led us to being down by 20 with what is really more like 5 min left to go. He doesn't get the credit for that, it all goes to the dumbass long snapper from Clemson, Bowden jr for öööö play calling on 2nd and 3rd and an inch, and Calvin Johnson. If you want to give props to Reggie, even that is deserved but not Chan or pat nix. We won that game in spite of those idiots. To Chan I say good luck dicknose, it's about 15 years too late
Chan gets credit for designing the fade pass play, having Ball and Johnson practice it 100 times and calling the play for the win. Not to mention recruiting and landing Johnson for Tech.

But, hey! You want to be a whiny little hater, who am I to argue?

I want to say it was 2005, but I could be wrong. I recall people saying GT's "all everything receiver" dropping a pass. It could have been a 3rd down play.

2005 against NC State. In the end zone. I think it was 1st down.

Meh. I was feeling so good after our win in November, that I decided I could stomach taking a look at that piece of öööö after 14 years. Excorcised some demons, etc.
That demon will be exorcised when we've crushed those idiots by 44 points and not before. Fortunately, that is far more likely with Kirby at the helm than it ever could have been with Richt.

2005 against NC State. In the end zone. I think it was 1st down.
Yeah, I was trying and failing to remember Calvin dropping a pass against Georgia but I certainly remember the NCSU ending. That catch would have been a game-winner, I think. In his defense, if I recall correctly, Calvin was six feet in the air and on his back trying to snag a less-than-stellar throw. He may have been the most unnatural freak of athleticism to ever play the game but not even Megatron could make a Spiderman catch on every poor pass thrown his way. That one happened to be at the worst time it could have and ended up picked off by a lucky State defender.

That wasn't a pillow fight. It was a pillow assault. Wake had the pillow and we were the vomiting fat girl they were hitting with it.

9-6 bro. Both teams had pillows. Both teams chose to play footsie to the death instead.

Back