CCU cheerleaders accused of hooking....UPDATED

Can you send me a link to the off season rules?
Sure, but you have to become a VIP member first. VIP membership fee is 49.95 a year. Please PM me your checking account routing numbers, and mother's maiden name and I will sign you up.

"the CCU squad was scheduled to take part in a national competition in Florida in April. They raised money for their travel expenses"

Yea, they did.

Are we scheduling Coastal Carolina for a home game anytime soon? Asking for a friend.

Are we scheduling Coastal Carolina for a home game anytime soon? Asking for a friend.

They are joining the "Fun Belt," right?

I guess working at a Myrtle Beach Hooters or strip joint wasn't going to cut for them.

It is in the football forum and isn't related to football. You might be retarded. What I mean by that is you are retarded. Killing yourself is an option. I used the word option so this post is related to football.
Well öööö, now my life has too many options. Confused.

Seems odd that an anonymous letter alone would trigger such a response, considering the potential for unfair publicity for the women. It could end up being a little like the Duke LaCross player scandal which was devastating to the accused but turned out to be a false report by a discredited witness. Maybe there is more evidence than a letter, but if not, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a hoax.

Seems odd that an anonymous letter alone would trigger such a response, considering the potential for unfair publicity for the women. It could end up being a little like the Duke LaCross player scandal which was devastating to the accused but turned out to be a false report by a discredited witness. Maybe there is more evidence than a letter, but if not, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a hoax.
I suspect that there was a preliminary investigation after the letter was sent which led to what we are reading about

Also I suspect that it is really not an anonymous letter but probably from a fellow cheerleader so more of a confidential informant situation

Last edited:
It is in the football forum and isn't related to football. You might be retarded. What I mean by that is you are retarded. Killing yourself is an option. I used the word option so this post is related to football.

But calling people retarded is totally fine apparently.
Please go fűck yourself

The cheerleading team provided The Sun News with a statement Friday through an email, claiming there are false accusations against the team. It read:

“At this point in time, we no longer wish to be contacted about the current situation. The false accusations have led to harassment on campus as well as through social media, and are beginning to negatively impact our daily lives as well as our studies. As a team we ask the community to support us through these tough times as we hope the situation will be cleared up shortly.”

A cheerleader contacted through social media claimed the statement was crafted by and represents the entire 20-member team.

The website for the cheer team now redirects to the CCU Athletics’ spirit page.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article141871419.html#storylink=cpy

The cheerleading team provided The Sun News with a statement Friday through an email, claiming there are false accusations against the team. It read:

“At this point in time, we no longer wish to be contacted about the current situation. The false accusations have led to harassment on campus as well as through social media, and are beginning to negatively impact our daily lives as well as our studies. As a team we ask the community to support us through these tough times as we hope the situation will be cleared up shortly.”

A cheerleader contacted through social media claimed the statement was crafted by and represents the entire 20-member team.

The website for the cheer team now redirects to the CCU Athletics’ spirit page.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/article141871419.html#storylink=cpy

Fake-News.jpg

Back