Championship Saturday Thread

Clemson doing a great job keeping Book from scrambling.
Athletic DEs that can pursue will do that for you. Hopefully we will start to see more of that at GT as we bring in better players.

Athletic DEs that can pursue will do that for you. Hopefully we will start to see more of that at GT as we bring in better players.

Book’s running ability has been the key to ND’s success this year. No Book, no win.

Interesting scenario developing. Clemson could find themselves in the unique situation of being able to choose their opponent. If they destroy ND then ND might end up the 4 seed or even out all together. But if they keep it close ND might finish as the 3 seed. So if Clemson thinks they can skull öööö this team on command, they could take their foot off the gas in the 2nd half to ensure a rematch in the semis rather than facing a comically fresh OSU or unknown TA&M team.

He acts like a bitch.

1608416619469.gif

Interesting scenario developing. Clemson could find themselves in the unique situation of being able to choose their opponent. If they destroy ND then ND might end up the 4 seed or even out all together. But if they keep it close ND might finish as the 3 seed. So if Clemson thinks they can skull öööö this team on command, they could take their foot off the gas in the 2nd half to ensure a rematch in the semis rather than facing a comically fresh OSU or unknown TA&M team.
I think the committee would finagle the rankings to prevent Clemson and ND from playing a 3rd time. I could easily see OSU jumping ND if ND loses, no matter how close the game.

I think the committee would finagle the rankings to prevent Clemson and ND from playing a 3rd time. I could easily see OSU jumping ND if ND loses, no matter how close the game.

OSU?

Back