Chan speaks! Tonight at 10pm on the Southern Sports Report

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
Chan Gailey - the man, the myth, the legend.

10pm on Fox Sports Net. Bee there.
soapbox.gif

inform wannabebad before the poor short sighted fella falls of a cliff or something ..

Would someone please report (post) on what he says? We here and out of state do not get much if any news of Tech. Thanks Much

Originally posted by oldfoggy:
Would someone please report (post) on what he says? We here and out of state do not get much if any news of Tech. Thanks Much
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Foggy, why don't you and the charming Barbara move back to Georgia?

Yeah, OldFoggy, we have a wonderful new Republican Governor that Belly is just crazy about.

grin.gif

Ylo.. it has become readily apparent the way you follow me around over here.. that you are suffering from a severe case of Beenis Envy...

owned.gif

Father.. I predict an Alfred Hitchcock cameo type appearance if any.. Too bad we aren't paying this guy by the word.. We'd be savin' a bundle..

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Ylo.. it has become readily apparent the way you follow me around over here.. that you are suffering from a severe case of Beenis envy...

owned.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">LOL cummon wannabe .. take a better shot. good lord this is weak .. LOL

yeah i'm following you around .. i care about you man, i don't want you to fall of a cliff or get run over by a bus or something .. you suffer from a real bad case of short sightedness (not to mention poor wits, horrible humor and such weak weak weak repartee)

Father.. I predict an Alfred Hitchcock cameo type appearance if any.. Too bad we aren't paying this guy by the word.. We'd be savin' a bundle..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BB: Good one!! I suggest he will repeat what was in the paper and not much more.
rant.gif

This is exactly what has been called for by supporters and detractors alike; so why such unjustifiable skepticism and "stabs in the back"?
I for one am anxious to hear what he has to say and will withold judgement until afterwards.
Some of you are prime candidates for situations begging for mob violence and lynching parties.
If you are not interested in "fair play", at least take out your VOO DOO pins until the man has taken advantage of this opportunity.
Ahso, re: your message to Oldfoggy: has belly really confessed that or are you just feeling feisty?
wink.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BB: Good one!! I suggest he will repeat what was in the paper and not much more.
rant.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">where's gailey? elvis has been spotted but no gailey.

now gailey is making an appearance ..

what's the use? what will he say? it'll be a "cameo".

&lt;shaking my head&gt; this is nothing but a witch hunt .. lol

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
rant.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">where's gailey? elvis has been spotted but no gailey.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If I thought he was a witch ... I would have called for my priest to the rescue. But he's just a coach with a job and until he comes out with some accountability in all of this - that's what I expect!
behead.gif

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
rant.gif

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If I thought he was a witch ... I would have called for my priest to the rescue. But he's just a coach with a job and until he comes out with some accountability in all of this - that's what I expect!
behead.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">cute use of graemlins. u are baying for blood .. you asked for him to appear .. he is making an appearance

now give him a chance - that's what i expect
pat.gif

Belly, Ahso, I would love to come back to the United States of Georgia! However, All of Suzans family is here and I have very little family left in Ga. I guess I'll keep making the trips back and forth to Atl to see my Jackets besides San Antonio is much closer to BYU.

blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

PS I'm a republican now myself

Ylo, I am skeptical to begin with 'cause a few months ago Southern Sports Tonight advertised, "Chan Gailey is on Tonight".. over & over & over...he was on alright, long enough to blink twice.... Its not like this appearance is at the Fox & has been scheduled for months..
-------------------------------------------
MsT&A, have fun at the festival & don't eat too much baklava..
smile.gif

Ylo, I am skeptical to begin with 'cause a few months ago Southern Sports Tonight advertised, "Chan Gailey is on Tonight".. over & over & over...he was on alright, long enough to blink twice.... Its not like this appearance is at the Fox & has been scheduled for months..)
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good point. Don't get your hopes up. Chances are it'll be more of a bite than a whole piece.
But I ain't missing it!

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:
rant.gif

behead.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">cute use of graemlins. u are baying for blood .. you asked for him to appear .. he is making an appearance

now give him a chance - that's what i expect
pat.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NO - you read it wrong, that's me KILLING MYSELF!!!!
behead.gif

Back