Changes to the redshirt rules.

Reduce the number of bowl games to 20. Every team which doesn't qualify for the postseason is allowed to retroactively redshirt every player on their team who hasn't been already.

Oh, cool. Where and when do these presidents meet to determine these rules, and what do they call that group and meeting?

Funny, unless you are serious. I mean, you do know the NCAA is a member driven institution, right?

You know the NCAA is governed by a Board of Governors consisting of college Presidents, ADs, and various people like that? Their meeting schedule can be looked up I believe, but not sure where they meet. Heaven knows a conference call is below the dignity of those snowflakes, so if not at NCAA HQ probably some resort. IDK or care.

Our own lil buddy Peterson is on the BoG until sometime in 2019. These people tell Emmett (or whatever his name is) what to do - not the other way around. But you have got to know this.

And certainly you know, again unless you are just yanking our chain, that under the BoG there are probably 100 or more committees that, again, are made up of college Presidents, ADs and others.

Rules, tourney, eligibility committees of all sorts. You can tell us which ones. Don't know where they meet or how often. (Wonder why you seem to care where they meet?) I think their meeting schedule might be available as well, but as you know, it is run by Members, not some NCAA boogyman. But you have got to know that.

As for something like a rules committee (again made up of members like college Presidents, ADs, etc. Not some nefarious NCAA self hired gangster , but honestly, you have got to know this, right?) I think they have meetings and come up with rule change suggestions by appx 9/1. Then the member Institutions (again you realize they run the ncaa, right? Not some group that hired themselves and proclaimed they run the colleges) have appx 60 days or so to comment. Then by appx 4/1 of the next year the committee &/or members vote on it.

No way you think some group not made up of college Presidents, ADs, S/As themselves, other college officials are just sitting somewhere making up the rules for colleges to follow?

You really got us. That is a knee slapper.
No way you think that is how this works, right? Right? That the NCAA is not a member run institution?

Funny, unless you are serious. I mean, you do know the NCAA is a member driven institution, right?

You know the NCAA is governed by a Board of Governors consisting of college Presidents, ADs, and various people like that? Their meeting schedule can be looked up I believe, but not sure where they meet. Heaven knows a conference call is below the dignity of those snowflakes, so if not at NCAA HQ probably some resort. IDK or care.

Our own lil buddy Peterson is on the BoG until sometime in 2019. These people tell Emmett (or whatever his name is) what to do - not the other way around. But you have got to know this.

And certainly you know, again unless you are just yanking our chain, that under the BoG there are probably 100 or more committees that, again, are made up of college Presidents, ADs and others.

Rules, tourney, eligibility committees of all sorts. You can tell us which ones. Don't know where they meet or how often. (Wonder why you seem to care where they meet?) I think their meeting schedule might be available as well, but as you know, it is run by Members, not some NCAA boogyman. But you have got to know that.

As for something like a rules committee (again made up of members like college Presidents, ADs, etc. Not some nefarious NCAA self hired gangster , but honestly, you have got to know this, right?) I think they have meetings and come up with rule change suggestions by appx 9/1. Then the member Institutions (again you realize they run the ncaa, right? Not some group that hired themselves and proclaimed they run the colleges) have appx 60 days or so to comment. Then by appx 4/1 of the next year the committee &/or members vote on it.

No way you think some group not made up of college Presidents, ADs, S/As themselves, other college officials are just sitting somewhere making up the rules for colleges to follow?

You really got us. That is a knee slapper.
No way you think that is how this works, right? Right? That the NCAA is not a member run institution?

ok

Back