Charles Woodson name-dropping GT

Will you give it a ööööing rest. He's gone. Your constant bitching is getting old. We all get it, you don't like cpj. You don't have to post in every thread saying the same öööö over and over again.

HS recruits watch ESPN

I was simply adding fair perspective that might explain why recruiting has been so difficult

Didn't you cringe a little they way he said it, tell the truth

HS recruits watch ESPN

I was simply adding fair perspective that might explain why recruiting has been so difficult

I didn't cringe at all. I like being the team nobody wants to play. I like being different.

I hope cgc can recruit and has a lot of success here but I feel it's going to be hard to run the same thing everybody else does and do it with the same or better athletes.

Sure, the offense probably cost us some recruits but it more than offset that with the scheme. We should get better recruits now but the I expect the results to be about the same. I hope I'm wrong.

HS recruits watch ESPN

Stop being a dick already. Most of us have been on the board for a bit and follow recruiting. You think you are giving us your brilliant take on recruiting. You are really just repeating yourself like you are ööööing Rainman or something and pretty much being an asshole

HS recruits watch ESPN

How is it that you are more annoying than RW92? I mean the way he bitches about CPJ, you'd think Paul personally pissed in his cornflakes and dunked his balls in his coffee every morning for the last 11 years, but maybe 1 out of every 20 posts he makes has some semblance of rational thought.

Seriously, did any actual fans join during the open membership thing or is it just a bunch of ööööty troll accounts?

How is it that you are more annoying than RW92? I mean the way he bitches about CPJ, you'd think Paul personally pissed in his cornflakes and dunked his balls in his coffee every morning for the last 11 years, but maybe 1 out of every 20 posts he makes has some semblance of rational thought.

Seriously, did any actual fans join during the open membership thing or is it just a bunch of ööööty troll accounts?

Troll accounts. It's pretty obvious.

Go easy on @RamblinWreck92. Sure he's whiny, but at least his heart is in the right place. And he should be less whiny now that CPJ is gone. These new trolls I just don't get. You'd think that they would be happier by now.

Go easy on @RamblinWreck92. Sure he's whiny, but at least his heart is in the right place. And he should be less whiny now that CPJ is gone. These new trolls I just don't get. You'd think that they would be happier by now.

thanks? :lol:
Given that Johnson fans still gripe about Gailey some 11 years later, I'm sure CPJ complaints won't be going away anytime soon.

thanks? :lol:
Given that Johnson fans still gripe about Gailey some 11 years later, I'm sure CPJ complaints won't be going away anytime soon.

The gripe about Gailey was that he was an underachiever with the talent that he had. I doubt that can be said for CPJ.

I was going easy on him. His heart might be in the right place but his head is up his ass. And you would think that's the case, but he's been extra whiny since CPJ retired, and seems to be intent on having a streak that will make Saban's run at Bama seem pedestrian.

Back