Charles Woodson name-dropping GT

Is there some secret society that has coined this term? What's wrong with just using CPJ? Seems good to me.

My personal opinion is that TPR is a quitter, so I refuse to refer to him as "Coach" ever again, and I won't type the initials *ee *ay ever again

He quit when the chips were down

If we had the talent to be a pre-season Top5 team in 2019, there's no way he's quitting, he's quitting after his poor recruiting left GT FB with a severely depleted roster

Unforgivable IMO

My personal opinion is that TPR is a quitter, so I refuse to refer to him as "Coach" ever again, and I won't type the initials *ee *ay ever again

If we had the talent to be a pre-season Top5 team in 2019, there's no way he's quitting, he's quitting after his poor recruiting left GT FB with a severely depleted roster

Unforgivable IMO
Sorry that COACH PAUL JOHNSON cucked you. I know your mother really liked him, but he’s more of a “Pow, right in the kisser!” kinda guy...

Unforgivable IMO

I disagree. His quitting was about the best possible coach-replacement scenario we were going to get out of this and gets us moving in the right direction a year earlier than if he'd stayed.

The gripe about Gailey was that he was an underachiever with the talent that he had. I doubt that can be said for CPJ.
That was not my gripe about CCG. My gripe was he never beat Ga and lost three in a row to end 2006.

Unforgivable IMO
Good. Go öööö yourself already, asshole

Back