Charlotte Roll Call

Not only can I not make charlotte, I am going to have to listen to the game on the radio.

Anyone know what station the game will be in the monte eagle area?

Jesus!!....hope not...but ----....I may not remember:cool:

Was there an extended "bathroom break"? It's a funny story though. I blew some random guy in the bathroom and now my life is ruined. Imagine that you dumb b****.

Hey dumbass, stop talking about your bathroom sex and book your Charlotte tickets.

I used to live in the Charlotte area. I'm not going to drop a grand to go back for a lost cause. I'd go if I lived in the southeas though. I went to their QB club one afternoon to see Kenny Stabler. You won't see it, but the internals of the stadium are impressive.

WTH, y'all shamed me into it. Have an invite and will plan to fly in Saturday afternoon.

After all, when we win, it'll be one H_ll of a Party for the Ages! Boy will the BCS be screwed up! :naughty:

Mad that I can't go - dinner party for my son and his fiance who get married December 22. Who let this event on the calendar the day of the ACC Championship game?

Mad that I can't go - dinner party for my son and his fiance who get married December 22. Who let this event on the calendar the day of the ACC Championship game?

Who gets married during bowl season to begin with?

My step-sister.

She got married on Dec. 30th in pidgeon Forge a few years back and I was gone on a miserable no football watching trip for about 3 nights.

No offense, but I have to say it. Let me guess, she was 3 months pregnant, infrequently wears shoes, and was getting drunk on New Year's weekend? Was Dollywood the highlight of that redneck fest?

No offense, but I have to say it. Let me guess, she was 3 months pregnant, infrequently wears shoes, and was getting drunk on New Year's weekend? Was Dollywood the highlight of that redneck fest?

That's cold, Brother, cold...:biggrin:

Will be driving up there from Atlanta on Sat. afternoon. Will stay at the Hampton Inn in Gastonia because of its quality/price ratio and because of two good previous stays there.

I would suggest that all of you make it a point to make the ST tailgate. Will be fun times...

Sounds like some people need to make a slingbox purchase.

Back