Charlotte Roll Call

No offense, but I have to say it. Let me guess, she was 3 months pregnant, infrequently wears shoes, and was getting drunk on New Year's weekend? Was Dollywood the highlight of that redneck fest?

Lol, my family isn't typical athens redneck trash. She's just a dumb blonde girl that doesn't know anything about football. And the retart she married is a huge Soccer fan. Like travel to Europe and watch his team huge.

Lol, my family isn't typical athens redneck trash. She's just a dumb blonde girl that doesn't know anything about football. And the retart she married is a huge Soccer fan. Like travel to Europe and watch his team huge.

Thank god for dumb blondes, but the Euro thing is a joke. You should have brought a shotgun and escaped.

Got our tix from GTAA today. Got upgraded to lower level at no charge. Sec 137 row 8 seat 19 & 20.

Stubhub just sent me an email saying they know they haven't sent me my tickets yet.

Hmm.

Stubhub just sent me an email saying they know they haven't sent me my tickets yet.

Hmm.

I wouldn't be worried. Tix aren't exactly at a premium. I'm considering shelling out a few extra bucks and getting a whole new set of tix closer up than my current ones (sec 544 I think).

Hmm.

Seller probably realized it cost more to ship the tickets than they made.

(Yes, I realize the quoted post is several days old.)

Back