Check out Sports Unlimited on Monday

Originally posted by ylojk8:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by General Wood:
One was a fine blocker, and the other a fine rusher. I think the way they are handling the problems are similar to the way each played. John wants to slowly drive down the field, while Coleman is looking for the huge sack. At least we know who some of the people are who want DB gone. I wish some of the people coming to DB's defense would step out of the shadows, so they can be mailed some of the facts, so we don't have to air all the dirty laundry.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">never heard about the DT looking to sack Braine. he may have said that too and i might have missed it. he was more in favor of sacking gailey.

not only was he just in favor of sacking him, he was trashing him and our team.

Coleman Rudolph: "we couldn't beat auburn with 15 players on the field"
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If we get any "too many on the field" penalties versus Auburn should we blame Coleman?
BOO

BeeBad, I just joined this site today, but dang, you crack me up! If you're ever up this way, shoot me an email and we'll go hoist a pint or two, get roudy, and sing the Ramblin' Wreck song till everyone wants to kick us out of the bar!

Originally posted by i_bleed_gold_white:
BeeBad, I just joined this site today, but dang, you crack me up! If you're ever up this way, shoot me an email and we'll go hoist a pint or two, get roudy, and sing the Ramblin' Wreck song till everyone wants to kick us out of the bar!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i_bleed_gold_white... Welcome to StingTalk ! Just may take you up on your offer next time up your way... How 'bout if we sing the Ramblin' Wreck song then kick them out of the bar !!

Back