Check This Out

Old guy check-in thread?
Pipe down, punk.
newsEngin.18695518_Ted-Roof-Pat-Swilling-RkbW9UoFfsZp0wyE4z9dBvN-680x383.jpg

Roof was such an aggressive player, yet he was such a coward as a coordinator. That will always be disappointing.

We beat Michigan State three times during that era: 10-0 in Atlanta in 1971; 21-16 in East Lansing in 1972; and 17-14 in Birmingham's All American Bowl in 1985.

I was there and it was cold. I didn't have that shirt, but one like it and I think I still have my kazoo from the halftime show. Dewberry was suspended and that is why Rampley was playing.
You are correct sir! Dewberry did something stupid after the uga game. A bunch of us were on a bus taking us back to the hotel downtown and Bobby Cremins who was walking by himself stuck his head in the door and asked if he could hitch a ride. Looking back, that was one great night.

My son often gets compliments on his (my) GT Starter jacket.

I went to Tech in the mid-80s, and getting to go the AAB was so sweet! I'm from Huntsville, and had family in Birmingham at the time, so this was perfect considering it was NYE. When we knew Dewberry had been suspended, we weren't sure about how it was going to turn out; so glad we went!

Back