Chimp and Jerkoff

F

flushed 01

Yesterday were downplaying our season around 5 minutes till 5p, their normal BS.

they will be so mad when we make the playoff next season and may just kill themselves when we win it all and UGA fires Mark Richt.

We got so much love from the national media this year that the opinions of these local turds are irrelevant.

Has a team that finished in the top 10 ever lost COH?

You have to listen to that show for pure entertainment value. You cant listen to it expecting real analysis or predictions that will likely play out the way they say they will. I enjoy the show for what it is, but understand that you could pull two people off the street and give them the same questions and get about the same result. Don't be fooled by randomness!

middle_finger.png

I heard them say it's impossible to win a national title without a top 10 class so tech could never in hell win one with CPJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am completely at a loss as to why (supposedly) educated people listen to Atlanta sports talk radio. Or any talk radio.

Try this little experiment: Go a week WITHOUT IT.

I'd like to hear their reasoning. A good speaker can put spin on anything, but it would certainly be one of the more impressive challenges to put a negative spin on our season. We went toe-to-toe with the best the ACC and SEC had to offer in the final 4 games and proved our worth. Pretty hard to argue with 11 wins and #7 in the final poll. It would be a hell of a lot easier to spin if we had lost to MSU rather than run them out of the stadium.

Yes because college football has nothing to do with coaching and everything to do with the talent and top recruiting classes. Just look at UGA. They get top 10 classes every single year and look at look at all of their championships.

I am completely at a loss as to why (supposedly) educated people listen to Atlanta sports talk radio. Or any talk radio.

Try this little experiment: Go a week WITHOUT IT.
I totally agree with you. I had sworn them off but i got caught up with the recruiting hype and switched over there. I will not do so again, i am better off to avoid ATL sports talk radio.

Back