Chimp and Jerkoff

The best way to resolve this is to punch them in the mouth.

Then kick them in the balls.

Then walk away.

Their "recruiting expert" from earlier this week could do nothing but list names, positions, and # of stars when asked about each team. Very hard to listen to.

Sweet! Another thread bitching about the media! AND sharing with StingTalk! Posting complaints about the media is most good and drives a spear through the heart of the issue.

The best way to resolve this is to punch them in the mouth.

Then kick them in the balls.

Then walk away.

Yes on the punch in the mouth.

No on the kick in the balls. Because those don't exist. At least not for them.

Yes on the walk away.

I heard them say it's impossible to win a national title without a top 10 class so tech could never in hell win one with CPJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And no one can win a Super Bowl with a 6th round QB and a WR tandem no one ever heard of, or a game winning play by a free agent.

You do realize what they're doing right? And you are falling for it. With sirius, xm, etc local radio knows they're a dying industry, hell these guys don't even 80K. So what's one way to keep listeners? Rile up your haters

Was in Atlanta for meetings. Between the GSU idiot that snarled traffic with a mock IED on the 14th st bridge and the idiot that tried to cross 285 on foot, got to hear some of the mouth breathers on 680.

"CPJ is a horrible, selfish recruiter. Those recruits are OK, but he didn't think about the next coach. If CPJ gets fired, they're stuck with recruits for his offense! Incredibly selfish."

has a top 10 ranked team ever been beaten on their home field in cofh?

2009? Can't remember where we finished. The best way to "punch them in the mouth" is to beat ugag. ACC, absent fsu & cu, does not matter around here.

2009? Can't remember where we finished. The best way to "punch them in the mouth" is to beat ugag. ACC, absent fsu & cu, does not matter around here.

We didn't finish top 10 that year. I don't think we made it into the top 10 at all.

This year was an epic loss by the puppies.

Was in Atlanta for meetings. Between the GSU idiot that snarled traffic with a mock IED on the 14th st bridge and the idiot that tried to cross 285 on foot, got to hear some of the mouth breathers on 680.

"CPJ is a horrible, selfish recruiter. Those recruits are OK, but he didn't think about the next coach. If CPJ gets fired, they're stuck with recruits for his offense! Incredibly selfish."
Not familiar with these guys at all, but for pete's sake, they are radio guys. By definition and tradecraft incredibly dense, who give boobery a bad name.

Ron & Fez only radio show worth listening to

They're still around? Jesus. I listened to Ron and Ron way back in the day. Friend of mine who went to school in Tampa told me students would run to their cars between classes just to listen to three minutes of the show.

They're still around? Jesus. I listened to Ron and Ron way back in the day. Friend of mine who went to school in Tampa told me students would run to their cars between classes just to listen to three minutes of the show.

They were on 95ynf I feel old

We didn't finish top 10 that year. I don't think we made it into the top 10 at all.

This year was an epic loss by the puppies.

Pretty sure we were 10-1 and ranked No. 7 when the 6-5 Dwags beat us in '09.

Raw Dog channel SiriusXM. 11a-3p. Bennington, as you know, is still a hoot!

If they were better at their jobs they wouldn't be stuck in the atlanta market. Not sure why anyone is ever surprised the sports radio sucks there.

Back