Clay Helton Ded

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Frost will probably get the boot this season too. Nebraska is trying to find a way to get out of his buyout.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
I think USC will back the Brinks truck up knowing they can’t öööö this up

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
Anyone here ever live in LA? I did. The Mausoleum is in a really crappy area near Crenshaw on MLK, Jr. Blvd. that has somehow managed to get worse under the current woke mayor. No WAY I'm going near there after dark. Even Saturday afternoon is questionable. If they want full stadiums, they either need to play afternoon games or hire several hundred cops to patrol the area.
What is it with boomers and being comically and over-the-top scared of urban areas for literally no reason

Btw I'm a Trump voter

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
I bet they will go after CPJ and the 3O.
PJ said Nebraska called him but he wanted to coach the Navy bowl game. They didn't want to wait. Tech said OK, we'll wait after the bowl game.
My sources tell me PJ is enjoying the time off. He's supposed to be moving to Arizona soon anyway.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
What is it with boomers and being comically and over-the-top scared of urban areas for literally no reason

Btw I'm a Trump voter
No reason? ROTFLMFAO.

I lived in LA in my 30s. Worked in downtown LA. 5th and Grand, Not sure it gets more urban.

Worked in downtown DC for several years. Dupont Circle; K Street; Penn Quarter. Pretty urban.

Spent a lot of time in Miami. And Atlanta in the 70s/80s. Urban and urban.

But I never liked going to Anacostia, Liberty City, or Techwood Projects late at night, at least not unarmed. Same for Crenshaw or Inglewood. Guess I'm not a badass tough guy like you. But you're right - never any violent crime in those areas. :facepalm:

Your post is idiotic, but then again you already self-identified as a moron with the last line in your post. I suggest you make that your sig-tag.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Have you ever been to these places? Scared isn't the right term. The right term would be smart. You'd actually be a dumbass to travel to some of these areas at night as you'd be asking for it.
Naw, he's just an Internet tough guy running his mouth. After all, he's a TRUMP voter. Come to think of it, maybe he was in downtown Chicago at 2 AM in January 2019 wearing a MAGA hat and attacked Juicey Smoul-yay. LOL.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Have you ever been to these places? Scared isn't the right term. The right term would be smart. You'd actually be a dumbass to travel to some of these areas at night as you'd be asking for it.
Its right across the street from the USC campus which is really nice - I walked to the Coliseum - it was a night game and after the game, I walked back - not big deal - certainly no worse than Techwood in the 1980s.

StraightFresh

Midtown Zoomer
No reason? ROTFLMFAO.

I lived in LA in my 30s. Worked in downtown LA. 5th and Grand, Not sure it gets more urban.

Worked in downtown DC for several years. Dupont Circle; K Street; Penn Quarter. Pretty urban.

Spent a lot of time in Miami. And Atlanta in the 70s/80s. Urban and urban.

But I never liked going to Anacostia, Liberty City, or Techwood Projects late at night, at least not unarmed. Same for Crenshaw or Inglewood. Guess I'm not a badass tough guy like you. But you're right - never any violent crime in those areas. :facepalm:

Your post is idiotic, but then again you already self-identified as a moron with the last line in your post. I suggest you make that your sig-tag.
"I'm an old guy who last set foot inside an American city in 1983 and here's why you should listen to my thoughts about the state of Los Angeles"

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
It took all of 30 seconds to find this article about the wonderful area around the Mausoleum . . . and this is a POSITIVE article from the USC newspaper!

https://dailytrojan.com/2021/04/26/usc-should-invest-in-exposition-park/

"A 160-hectare urban park, Expo Park has all the potential to be the South Central escape. However, 6.3 violent crimes occur every week. To those who have visited, Expo Park is a sad backdrop to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum."