Clay Helton Ded

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
I wonder why he would get back into coaching? Reminds me of the Jack Handy...."why would a person dive into a frozen river to save a solid gold baby? Perhaps we'll never know"
Two reasons, I s'pose.
1. The competitive urge.
2. $$$$$$

Plus, maybe the old "I want to prove I can coach in the NFL" a la Steve Spurrier and Nick Saban.
But even Jason LaCanfora of CBS Sports is reporting he's hearing of rifts and dissension among the coaching staff already and morale is already in the tank. I mean, it's bad enough it's the Jags.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...cord-and-jaguars-morale-has-already-suffered/

CarsonNewmanJacket

Your average fart joke teller
No.
They're gonna want a name and a better track record.
Don't be surprised to see Matt Campbell's name come up, maybe even James Franklin's.
I've seen Mario Cristobal's name too but Oregon has the money to match USC. Penn State probably does too.
I wouldn't be shocked if they take a run at Jimbo Fisher. A&M has the coin to keep him but man, you gotta think going to USC means a lot easier path to the CFP than having to go through Bama and LSU every year.
I’ve seen Bienemy’s name thrown around a lot

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
On a related note. 27 photos on the coffee table in Urban Meyer's living room. Dude is legit cray

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
They should run far, far, away from this turd.
Explain?

He elevated Vandy

He elevated Penn State after their issues

No HC at any School can "control" 100 young Men aged 18 to 23 between the hours of 10pm and 8am on the Weekends on Major College Campuses

So please explain your accusation of being a **** for those of us that don't have your "inside info"?

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Explain?

He elevated Vandy

He elevated Penn State after their issues

No HC at any School can "control" 100 young Men aged 18 to 23 between the hours of 10pm and 8am on the Weekends on Major College Campuses

So please explain your accusation of being a **** for those of us that don't have your "inside info"?
Iirc, he knew of some of the happenings by his players at Vandy and attempted to cover things up and intimidate victims