Clemson getting 9pts

Originally posted by beeware:
GT98,
At least your logic seemed good. But Wake is always suspect even with a good coach and first games are a crapshoot anyway.
I am beginning to think (or hope) that klimpsum is going to cover against ugag.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yep, you are right; first games can be tricky.

As I look out at the clouds and notice a 30 to 40% chance of rain tomorrow night, how would that affect either our game or the Ugag game? I think that we win as long as we do not have a meltdown of turnovers and mental mistakes.

Clemson may not have their starting tailback and I am not sure that they can pressure the QB at all. Either Baby Bowden is being coy about this one or they are gonna get rolled. I would love to be wrong about this one...

Of course you have to remember this is August and Ugag just won their 20th consecutive PRESEASON national title!!!!
grin.gif

If it rains, one would probably be glad that they took the points in both games.

Add Oregon -12.5 vs Miss. State to my list. Miss State sucks again this year. Tough trip for Miss State to go all the way out west. Oregon blows them out.

Also take Louisville -12.5 vs Kentucky. Another blowout.

Back